Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Warmpaw growled. He nudged her with his side Being mean wont do anything.. I need to be gentle. he thought. "Will you please help me Tigerkit? Come on, a little training from a rouge couldn't hurt too bad?" He asked.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 pm

"No," Tigerkit hissed, closing her eyes. "You're nothing but a stinky rogue!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:32 pm

"Only three days ago I was a clan cat like you, please let me teach you things." He tried to sound as nice as he could, ignoring her insult.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:34 pm

"Why should I?" Tigerkit hissed. "You stole me from ma!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 pm

"I only put you on the right path. Please, if you let me teach you, you could become the best warrior ever! You'll have a head start on all your den mates!" He tried to get her to do what he says.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm

"What if I want to become a medicine cat?" Tigerkit stuck out her tongue at the rogue.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm

"I know you don't you haven't talked about Starclan once!" He meowed.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Tigerkit got up and stubbornly started to walk away. "I'm going back to SkyClan!" she declared.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm

"No you're not." He growled.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 am

And then Birdflight swooped in and saved his daughter from the evil clutches of the rogues *shot*
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 am

Tigerkit started to go faster, and faster, eventually calling, "I'd like to see you try to stop me!" she snarled.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Warmpaw, using his Windclan awesomeness, was quickly running beside the kit :3
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Tigerkit saw the rogue and her eyes flashed with fear, and she struggled to run faster.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Lets see how much longer she can keep this up.He thought. "You can't outrun me little kit!" He laughed.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:07 pm

"Watch me!" Tigerkit hissed before jumping onto Warm's back and then jumping off into the woods, disappearing in the shadows.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Warmpaw spud around and ran through the woods after her, he could hear and smell her, but not see...
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Tigerkit ran silently into a river, then came out, getting rid of her scent trail.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Warmpaw followed her scent trail all the way to the river, where he lost it. "Come on!" He growled, then turned to follow the river down, to see if he could pick up the scent again...
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 pm

As Tigerkit was hiding behind a tree, she felt a surge of success. "Back to SkyClan!" she whispered, tripping on a root and letting out a loud yowl, loud enough for Warmpaw to hear.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Warmpaw turned his head towards the yowl, and ran across the river. He stood above the little kit. "You're gonna become a rouge, and I don't care what you say. Someday, it will happen. I hope, you'll let it be today." He growled.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Tigerkit backed up into the tree, her eyes glazed with fear. "B-but I want Squirrelstar!" she yowled.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 pm

"Squirrelstar wont last long, now that we have so many rouges out to kill the clans." He growled.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Tigerkit let a tear drop fall from her cheek. "No! B-but... She didn't do anything!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

"And you think we care? She's a leader." He growled.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:34 pm

"And.... And you're a meanie rogue!" Tigerkit spat, using kit-logic X3
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next