Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only) Empty Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

Tigerkit looked out at the forest, now afraid of it more than ever. "I hope they don't come back," she whispered to herself, seeing a bush rustling in the distance.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only) Empty Re: Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

Post  Leopard-Warm Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Warmpaw walked out of the bushes. "Hello again." He kitty cat smiled at the kit (lolwut?)
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only) Empty Re: Tiger Starts a Training With Le Rogues(Theo and I only)

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Tigerkit gasped at the site of the rogue, and started to back away slowly, eyes wide in fear. (lolsh*t)
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 pm

"Don't worry little kit, I'm here to make you the best warrior in the whole forest." He meowed.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 pm

"B-but I don't wanna go with you," the kit answered fearfully.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 pm

"Yes you do." He growled, and picked up the kit. When they finally got to an area good enough for training, he sat the kit down.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Tigerkit sat down and turned the other way, looking fearfully at the tall trees looming overhead. "W-where are we?"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

"A safe place." He told the kit. A moment of silence formed, Warmpaw could hear a faint mewling. "What is that!?" He growled. He looked around and found a young grey and white kit mewling around in the bushes. "A kit!" He exclaimed. He picked up the small bundle and put it next to Tigerkit. "It looks like a wolf.. We'll call you Wolfkit" Warmpaw mewed, looking down at the small bundle.

Wolfkit looked up at the rouge cat "Get away!" He mewed.

Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm

He's distracted!
Tigerkit saw this as a chance of escape-To go back to SkyClan with the safety of her mom and brother. She dashed under Warmpaw's legs, heading towards SkyClan, fear running through her head.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 am

"Oh no you don't!" Warmpaw roared, he chased after the little kit and grabbed its scruff. "The sooner you get that you can't escape the better." He growled, running back to where Wolfkit was.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 am

Tigerkit struggled to get free- but with no luck. She twisted and clawed at Warm's muzzle, her tiny thorn-sharp claws unsheathed,
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 am

Warmpaw dropped her, and put his paw on her belly with just enough force to keep her down. "Listen you. I could make you the most powerful cat in the forest. You just need to LET ME." He growled.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

Tigerkit spat in disgust. "I don't wanna let you!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 pm

"You will!" He growled. He realized he could not train two cats at once, and either Wolfkit or Tigerkit would have to go. Tigerkit showed more power than Wolfkit, plus she was older and would be ready to fight sooner. He would have to give Wolfkit to a clan, Windclan needed him the most. "Listen you," he growled to Tigerkit "I have to give that kit to Windclan. You're going to come with me. He picked up Wolfkit, who of course complained and wrapped his tail around Tigerkits neck, he would know if she tried to run.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Tigerkit hissed, sitting down where she was and not budging.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

"Unless you want to die, you'll follow." Warmpaw growled.

Wolfkit was shaking "Where are we going?" He asked, scared.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Tigerkit sluggishly followed, then realizing something. "If you kill me, you'll lose your leadership as rogue!" she pranced around in a circle.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 pm

"I still have Wolfkit, I don't HAVE to give him to Windclan." Warmpaw growled.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Tigerkit hissed, slowly following. "But... Dark told you to train me, not Wolfkit..."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:13 pm

"I don't think it will make a difference" He hissed
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Tigerkit hissed, turning her head. "Are we almost there?" she grumbled.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 pm

"We're here." Warmpaw growled. He dropped Warmkit onto the ground. "Go to Windclan. Good luck Wolfkit, I owe windclan for all I've done. I suppose this is a gift to them. Work hard!" Warmpaw pointed with his tail where to go, then grabbed Tigerkit and ran off leaving the young kit alone.

"Windclan..." Wolfkit mewed.

Ooc: I'll make a topic at the barn xP
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

ooc: No. We just use this topic.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:23 pm

"Now you learn," Warmpaw growled. "Can you smell anything, you need to learn how to hunt to survive as a rouge." He finished
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Tigerkit sat down and looked away, refusing to listen.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next