Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training)

3 posters

Go down

Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training) Empty Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training)

Post  Llamastar Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Otterstar walked out with a yawn. "Mist! Sparrowpaw!" she called.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training) Empty Re: Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training)

Post  Mist the Kitteh Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Mist heard someone calling him. He padded out of the apprentice's den to see it was Otterstar. "What is it?" he asked
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training) Empty Re: Training for Sparrow and Mist(Battle training)

Post  Llamastar Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 pm

"We're battle training today," Otterstar said with a purr.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Sparrowpaw padded over. "YES!" he cheered.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Otterstar led them out of camp, turning around to the two of thems, "First, try the front paw blow," she meowed, demonstrating the move.

ooc: You don't have to use the stamina thing if you don't want to for training :P
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist the Kitteh Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Mist followed Otterstar out of the camp. He decided to let Sparrowpaw try the move first.
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Sparrowpaw turned to his brother. He imagined him as a ShadowClan warrior, raiding the camp. He lashed out a paw and slapped his brother's face as hard as he could, claws sheathed.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist the Kitteh Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Mist was caught off guard when his brother struck him. "Oww. You didn't have to hit me so hard!" he complained.
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Otterstar looked at Sparrowpaw. "Good, but next time try on me," she then looked at Mist. "Your turn," she meowed.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist the Kitteh Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Mist turned to Otterstar. He lashed out with his paw, his claws also sheathed, but not as hard as Sparrowpaw hit him.
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 am

Otterstar nodded, "Good. Now, try belly rake." Otterstar demonstrated the move, claws sheathed.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Sparrowpaw dashed under Otterstar, claws sheathed, dragging his paw across her belly.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist the Kitteh Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 pm

After Sparrowpaw went Mist mimicked him. He raked his paw across Otterstar's belly softly, claws sheathed.
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm

"Good." Otterstar was proud of her apprentices so far. "Now, do front paw strike," meowed Otterstar, demonstrating the move.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum