Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony...

4 posters

Go down

The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony... Empty The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony...

Post  Alpacastar Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 am

Leopardstar leapt onto High-Rock and yowled "Let every cat old enough to catch their own prey join here for a Clan meeting!"
Alpacastar
Alpacastar

Back to top Go down

The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony... Empty Re: The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony...

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Frostbite stretched from where she was sunning and padded into the clearing Finally..
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony... Empty Re: The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony...

Post  Llamastar Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Robinflight sat by the nursery. The Very Long Over-Due Deputy Ceremony... 3351984990 Which, by the way, is all Leopard's fault |D
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Stripedtail padded out and sat down.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpacastar Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 am

"As you all know, I need to select a deputy," he meowed "I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice." He paused and looked at the small amount of warriors "The new RiverClan deputy will be Stripedtail"

OOC: Congratz Froggy
Alpacastar
Alpacastar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:48 pm

ooc: Thanks though Stripedtail is in an evil plot at the current time...owo;

Ic: Stripedtail raised his chin proudly. Yes! He thought. This would surely make things much easier for him and Nightwing. He dipped his head, almost forgetting his part of the ceremony. "I am honored, Leopardstar, and I hope to help lead the clan to its full potential alongside you." He meowed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpacastar Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Leopardstar nodded and smiled "That will be all!" he annouced and lept down and went into his den.
Alpacastar
Alpacastar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down