Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz

3 posters

Go down

Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz Empty Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Quietbreeze sat at the camp entrance, looking around for her sister. She was to help her train since she didn't officially have a new mentor yet.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz Empty Re: Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Breezepaw was in a dark corner hiding.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz Empty Re: Filling In For Ivoryleaf Because She Be Dead And Stuffz

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Quietbreeze sniffed the air and spotted her. She slowly padded over and sat down, looking at her sister shyly. "Breezepaw..." She whispered. "I-it's me. We can go train if you like." She murmured.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 pm

"O-okay." she said flinching as she spoke.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Quietbreeze nodded slowly, getting to her paws. She padded towards the camp entrance, looking over her shoulder to make sure her sister was following.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Ooc: sorry if I stop, my iPod is about to die. And ally I needz is border stuff

Breezepaw followed, keeping low and hoping not to be seen anymore than she had already.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Quietbreeze led her to the first border. "This is the gorge. It marks the border with riverclan. Don't get too close!" She mewed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Breezepaw nodded and took a few steps back.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Next, they went to a small part of the Thunderpath. "This is the Thunderpath. NEVER cross it unless absolutely needed. Monsters come and kill on it.." She whispered, and it was quiet visible she was shivering in fear. "That's all the borders. The thunderpath marks a border with thunderclan and shadowclan." She mewed, padding back towards camp. "And that's it."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Ooc: yay I be done!!!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:11 pm

ooc: If you pm little, he can do a ceremony for you .3.

Lulz congratz! TOPIC OVER :D
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 pm

OOC- WAIT. WHEN'D QUIET GET HER FULL NAME?
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:44 pm

ooc: When bright trained her since grey is never on and refused to give me a new mentor when i pmed her so little had to rp as whitestar for bright and quiet's ceremony and now Quiet is helping breeze with her training again because grey refuses to give her a new mentor and we really need a new windclan leader.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Well, breeze should be getting her ceremony now
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

ooc: You pmed little?
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Did I have to?
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Frogbuscusness wrote:ooc: If you pm little, he can do a ceremony for you .3.

ooc: Sort of T3T
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Well already did c:
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down