Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit Empty Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

Post  Fire Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Rockkit sat outside the nursery, keeping an eye open for Minnowkit. He didn't feel right about the things he had said, and didn't mean any of them.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit Empty Re: Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

Post  Honeybird Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Minnowkit stalked by Rockkit, glaring at him.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit Empty Re: Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

Post  Fire Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Rockkit glanced at him, but didn't say sorry. He did want to, but he couldn't.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 am

Reedkit yawned, skipping out of the nursery. When he saw Minnowkit and Rockkit, he padded over. "Good morning." He purred good-heartedly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 am

"Hey," he said, turning to Reedkit.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 am

"What's up with Minnowkit?" Reedkit asked curiously, but quiet so only Rockkit heard. "Why is he glaring at you?"
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 am

Hatred...
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Minnowkit sat down in the shadows and continued glaring.

ooc: Dun dun dunnnnnn...
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Rockkit returned the glare, and tried his best not to blink.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Minnowkit stood up and walked over. "Don't you stare at me," he said.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Otterstar let out a yawn as she passed by the kits. "Any trouble here?" She asked.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 pm

"Just doing what you did." he replied calmly before Otterstar came, "Nope, we're fine."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

"Yeah! We're fine! Completely fine!" Minnowkit meowed.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

"Are you sure?" Otterstar began. "We don't want a breakout of fighting kits."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

"Take it from me, I won't fight him. Why hurt the clan?" he asked. You get nothing from it.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Otterstar let out a small laugh. "Okay." She walked away quietly, sitting down by the fresh-kill pile in the other direction.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Knowing she didn't want to talk, he still asked, "Are you okay."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:21 am

Reedkit looked at Minnowkit with a cheerful smile. "Hi." He purred in greeting.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 am

"Aren't you that kit who came from Thunderclan?" Minnowkit asked.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:57 am

"Hey," he said. "Don't mind him." he pointed his tail to Minnowkit.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:09 am

"Yes I am. But I'm loyal to Riverclan!" Reedkit mewed, still looking happy. He glanced at Rockkit. "It's okay." He answered calmly. He had dealt with a mean den-mate before, and he could do it now.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:15 am

"Okay, but if you need any help I'm here." he said, starting to glare at Minnowkit.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 am

Minnowkit completely ignored Rockkit. "So... Why'd you leave Thunderclan?" He asked Reedkit.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am

"Well I was exploring out of camp. No one seemed to care-or see me. I went to the river, wanting to look at the fish. I was wondering why you guys liked them so much. I watched this pretty silver fish with a red underbelly as it swam down the stream. But part of the bank was slippery, and I fell in. I hit my eye on a stepping stone, and now it won't open. I can only use one eye now. Anyways Cold gaze came and rescued me! Rainstar came and was fussing over me, trying to force me back to Thunderclan. But I didn't want to go. I was fascinated of how much cooler and stronger Riverclan were, and I wanted to learn how to swim and be strong like Riverclan. Plus, Thunderclan failed to protect me, and my mother was trying to force me back to Thunderclan no matter what I said. Riverclan seemed so much better, so Rainstar left and let me stay in riverclan." Reedkit explained. He was good at telling stories o3o
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:46 pm

"Yeah, well what if you find a clan better than Riverclan and then leave?" Minnowkit snorted.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next