Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

Post  Fire Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:36 pm

"Minnowkit!" he hissed. "Do you doubt the loyalty of a Riverrclan cat?!"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a rock stuck in the timeless life of a kit

Post  Honeybird Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

"No," he spat. "But I mean think about it.. If he could find a different clan and pick it that quickly, what if he does it again?"
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

"He won't!" he hissed.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:09 pm

"How do you know?" Minnowkit scoffed.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:33 am

"Because I'm loyal to Riverclan." Reedkit mewed calmly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:37 am

Minnowkit rolled his eyes, "Well I don't trust you."
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 am

"Why do you doubt him Minnowkit? Is it because you don't trust your own loyalty?" Why am I saying this?!?! Why, why, why, why?!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 am

"That's okay. You're not the worst in distrust right now. It seems as if some cats won't even look at me. But I totally understand that." Reedkit mewed, unfazed by Minnowkit's obvious attempts to annoy him.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Minnowkit slowly turned his head to Rockkit. "What did you just say?" he growled, standing up.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:46 am

"I said you doubt him, because you doubt yourself." he hissed.

Ooc: aren't they brothers?
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 am

"I don't doubt myself!" he said.

ooc: Minnowkit and Rocckit? I don't think so. I don't think Minnowkit has siblings or parents.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:51 am

"Calm down. Don't make a scene." he whispered. I hate him...

Ooc: okay, now I'm gonna wait for frogz.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:54 am

ooc: Oh no i'm good watching this *shot* X3

ic: Reedkit blinked, watching them. "I don't think that really makes sense. He doubts me because I came from Thunderclan. Doubting himself because he doubts me doesn't make any sense." He queried, a little confused.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:58 am

"See?!" Minnowkit gestured to Reedkit.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 am

"Think about it." he said. If Reedkit kept asking questions, his plan wouldn't work.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 am

"I just did." Reedkit mewed, looking even more confused. "I think he did too, looking at how annoyed his face looks right now."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 am

They don't get it?! Wow...
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 am

"Reedkit's right! It doesn't make sense!" Minnowkit was starting to like Reedkit. He was helping him win the conversation he was having with Rockkit.

ooc: I want Minnow to have at least one friend. Can Reedkit be it??? o3o
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 am

"If you two can't figure it out, forget it." he replied in a tired voice.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

"Maybe you just didn't think it through and now you don't know what to say," Minnowkit said.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:09 am

ooc: Sure :D

ic: Reedkit looked at Rockkit. "That's one thing. He also could be messing with us." He narrowed his eyes. Rockkit was weird. He wasn't the one to judge though. He looked at Minnowkit. "What do you wanna do? It's boring just kind of sitting here, and I don't think Rockkit is in the mood to do anything." He huffed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:11 am

"no i am not, and think I know what I said." he replied. After a few seconds, he started to clean his paws.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:12 am

Minnowkit blinked then turned to Reedkit, "I don't know. Cats don't really do anything with me. What do you want to do?"
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 am

"We could play a game. Back in Thunderclan I once play-fought with another kit, and that was kind of fun." Reedkit suggested.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:21 am

Minnowkit looked away, "I shouldn't play-fight.."
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum