Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Life, GONE.

3 posters

Go down

5th Life, GONE. Empty 5th Life, GONE.

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Aurastar walked out into the territory, a rogue hunting right in front of her eyes. She leaped but the rogue was too big, she was a kit compared to the tom. He scratched and brung blood till she passed out, she was loosing her 5th life.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

5th Life, GONE. Empty Re: 5th Life, GONE.

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 pm

There was a loud snarl, and a flash of black leaped out behind the rogue. Digging his sharp claws into the rogue's flesh, he shook him mercilessly. Blackfur's fur was a bit longer, his grey eyes just a tiny bit darker. Long, chipped claws tore into the rogue's neck. Blackstorm o3o

The rogue hissed, rolling over and battering Blackfur off of him. The warrior dodged just in time before the rogue could back-kick him as he was getting to his paws. If the rogue was strong enough to kill a leader, this may be a challenge. But something inside powered his strength, other than protectiveness over his clan leader. It wasn't his feeling though...Whatever. ON WITH THE FIGHT.

Blackfur ducked under the rogue, slicing his stomach open. Normally, once the belly-rake was complete, the user would end up dealing a good harsh blow to the opponent's rump. But the warrior was viciously blood-thirsty. No one intruded his territory and killed his leader! He roared, leaping on the rogue and sinking his fangs into his neck. The rogue collapsed, unable to shake him off this time. Blackfur pulled backward, and a sickening snap was heard in the rogue's neck. He backed off, flattening his ears with a hiss. When he was sure the rogue was dead, he ran backwards, quickly coming back with cobwebs and marigold. He made use of his strange memory of medicine quickly, not really knowing what he was doing. Everything that had just happened seemed automatic. Again, powered by something else. Blackfur had never felt it before. But Blackstorm had.

When his leader was patched up, the warrior collapsed, breathing heavily. His fur seemed to change for a moment, as if going back to it's normal, short-hair length. But it wasn't noticeable, along with his eyes which just barely tinted lighter from its dark shady grey to a silvery-smoke. Blackfur was Blackfur again, I guess. Finally, he passed out, still tired from the fight and urgent care.

The dead rogue lay still on the ground, pooled in blood and his head twisted in a weird, sickly way it shouldn't be. His mouth lay open, eyes wide in shock as he was killed mercilessly.

At the same time, an unconscious Blackfur lay beside his leader, completely coated in blood.

ooc: Epic post is epic.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Occ: ;-; I feel terrible because I made it short and I had to pack.. dang..

Ic: Aurastar looked over, one eye open and stained with blood "Blackfur? B-Blackfur!"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 am

Tinypaw's ears twitched. He had been listening to something going on for quite a while. Summoning his courage, he bounded out towards the sound, to find a rogue, Aurastar, and Blackfur. He gagged at the rogue's head, twisted in a horrible way.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Blackfur grumbled, before finally opening his eyes. He was a bit dizzy, and forgot for a moment what had just happened. In fact, what just HAD happened? All he remembered was seeing his leader in danger in then fighting with a rouge. He flinched when he saw the dead rogue laying on the ground. Did I do that...?

Jerked out of his thoughts as Aurastar called his name, he struggled to his paws, breathing heavily, and looked over. "Aurastar...?" He murmured in shock.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Aurastar heaved herself up and limped over to her adopted son, she collapsed and pushed her mezzle into his fur, he smeeled awfully familar.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 am

Blackfur lay there, confused. "Are you okay?" He whimpered.

ooc: Smeeled o3o?
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Occ: It's been a long week ;-;

Ic: "I-I just lost another life.." she meowed weakly
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Blackfur's eyes went wide. A growl began to rumbles in his throat, and he felt his hackles raising again.

However, this time he was able to notice that strange feeling that got to him when his clan was in danger. It was a kind of protective feeling, yet a feeling of failure all the same. If that's what made him kill the rogue, he didn't want it. Luckily he was able to force it down before it was any more noticeable.

"You need to rest..." He murmured, struggling to his paws on shaky feet. "I'll help you get back to camp."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 pm

"N-no.I'll help you back. You need it" she looked up
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:49 am

He sighed, not wanting to argue over something so pointless, so he just listened to his leader.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum