Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

"It looks bad because your walking around knocking everything over." Blackstorm grunted. Time to teach this kit a lesson, he thought. Blackstorm picked his way over to the store and reached his paw in, grasping the kit tightly with his paw and lifting her out. He dangled Darkkit above him, studying her with narrowed eyes. "Play-time is over." He growled, placing the kit gently outside his den. He blocked the way back in.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Darkkit remembered Littlelight and how he was mad at the belly poking. After watching him for a few minutes, she poked his belly.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Blackstorm watched, a little puzzled.

He poked the kit back in the stomach.

ooc: uh oh .3.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Darkkit pounced up, trying to get a hold for Blackstorm's head.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Blackstorm plainly bopped his head against the kit mid-jump, causing him to fall backward. "You're going to need to do better than that." He huffed, though it was obvious he wasn't angry.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"Okay then how about........this good?" she asked unsheathing her claws.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Aurastar gasped "Darkkit! Keep your claws sheathed!" she meowed gently.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 pm

"Yes, my valiant leader." she growled sheathing her claws.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Blackstorm purred, bending down to where his face was level with the kit. "You'll make a good warrior one day, maybe leader if can control that temper of yours." He murmured quietly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 pm

"I don't need you to tell me what I can do. If I could, your head would be rolling across the floor." she said so silent that only he could hear.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Blackstorm suddenly took a step forward so they were nose-to-nose. "I'd like to see you try." He purred devilishly. This was getting fun for the medicine cat, who was bored all the time.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"Too bad I can't," she replied in a hiss. Her eyes sinking into his, looking into his soul.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Blackstorm felt nothing, and for all anyone knew, he had no soul. He glared at the kit. Suddenly his paw flashed out, knocking the kit over and pinning her there, his paw tips muffling her mouth. He unsheathed his claws slowly, equally slowly in driving those claws into the kits muzzle as they unsheathed. He stopped threateningly before they could break the skin, but pressed down enough to pinch and sting. "Big words for a small warrior." He purred.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Darkkit held a cold gaze to the warrior, even though she felt pain.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Claws still unsheathed, he flicked his paw forward, sending the kit tumbling backwards with ease. "I'd grow bigger and stronger before challenging a medicine cat if I were you." Blckstorm growled, sheathing his claws. Getting to his paws, he glared at the kit, ready for whatever trickery he decided to do next. A lesson must be taught to the kit, and that was to respect both the medicine cat and the senior warriors. She should know already well enough to respect the leader and deputy also.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Darkkit got up a little unsteady on her feet. She turned to him, little trace of her pain, "That all you got?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Blackstorm rolled his eyes again. "If I did any more I'd be in trouble." He huffed. Turning around as if to walk back into his den, he suddenly kicked out a hind leg, sharply smacking the kit away, but not hard enough to make her bleed or anything. "Now stay out of my den from now on!" He snarled, looking over his shoulder before stalking back inside.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Darkkit was thrown over to the clearing by his move. No promises. She thought.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Blackstorm searched through his herb supplies, sorting everything back in place, all the while grumbling in annoyance. After a moment, he picked out the leaf that held the stack of death berries on it and dragged it out. He placed them near the front of the store in case the pesky kit got any ideas.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Aurastar watched carefully, standing up in case something happened.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

ooc: Fire is the topic over? .3. I want to know if I can stop watching it for replies.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Ooc: I dunno I didn't make the topic
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm

ooc: oops. Lol you were basically the main cat in it so idk x3
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Ooc: ...

Ever heard of "waiting"?
Icee :: Thistle :: Moon
Icee :: Thistle :: Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2