Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D)

3 posters

Go down

Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D) Empty Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D)

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Frostfire walked through the territory, it was dark. The sounds of the frost surrounded him, he let the gently breeze coming through all the tall, shadowy tree's blow his long Ginger coat. He looked up at the star Where did I go wrong? he thought sadly. All of a sudden a tear formed at his cheek, he wiped it away with a paw. He continued walking. He jumped up on a tree branch and looked up at the stars
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D) Empty Re: Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D)

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm

"Hi, Frostfire!" Nightflower called happily, finally allowed to take a walk and a break from her kit.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D) Empty Re: Thinking... (Possible death topic(( Join in! :D)

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Frostfire still looked forward "Hello, Nightflower." his eyes looking tired "How are you?"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 pm

"As fine as I'll ever be, I guess," Nightflower mewed back. "I haven't gotten much rest in the nursery lately."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm

He jumped down off his branch "Kits are a handfull." he joked. All of a sudden Thump! Thump! pounded toward them, he parted his jaws and sniffed the air. He growled "Nightflower, you gotta get in the tree! Now!" he nudged the queen.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Nightflower let out a gasp as she scurried up a tree. She could've been faster if she wasn't so out of shape from taking care of her kit. She jumped up on the branch, ready to help Frostfire up as the sun light shone on her jet-black fur.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Squirrelstar padded over. "Hey?"
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Nightflower looked at Squirrelstar as she leaped to another branch. "Climb a tree, Squirrelstar!"

ooc: BTW, what's chasing us? e3o
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Frostfire hissed and fluffed up his fur as a Badger exploded out of the trees.He he growled and swiped at it's muzzle. The badger swiped out its paw but missed. Frostfire jumped onto its back and dug his claws in,l the badger yelped. He jumped off the badger and tried to go back to the front of the badger but it quickly iced him up in its massive jaws. It shook his body, only holding him by his backbone. The badger threw him down and started to scratch and claw at him. All of a sudden the badger ran to flee. Frostfire coughed up some blood "Nightflower, Squirrelstar,are you okay?" he coughed again.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Nightflower jumped down roughly, running up to Frostfire. "We need to get you back to camp!"

ooc: Does SkyClan have a meddie?
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm

OOC- Yes, Flamefur.

IC- "Frostfur!" Squirrelstar screeched, leaping to his side. "Frostfur?" she whispered.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 pm

ooc: *Frostfire. Another thing, I was thinking the badger could come back and kill Nightflower. Then I can make the new character I wanted and she may also be able to be Squirrelstar's kit o3o
Is that okay with you guys?
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC- I don't care. And the badger could take Squirrel's July life!
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:34 pm

ooc: Actually, I'ma make Night become le elder.

IC: Nightflower let out a gasp as the badger came again, tearing through the grass and slashed Nightflower's side, leaving a huge gash when it slammed Squirrelstar to the ground, leaving deep claw marks.
Nightflower stifled in pain, blood leaking down her side.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:47 pm

OOC- Hey, you don't know how I want to be attacked! D:<

IC- Squirrelstar watched her daughter being attacked, and she launched into the badgers side. It reared up and bucked around, and flung Squirrelstar off. She slammed into a rock, which quickly winded her, and she staggered to her paws. "I..Will....Not..Die!"(Lol Three Days Grace moment)she screeched, and launched to the badger again, landing on it's face. She sank her claws in as it thrashed around, then slammed her into a tree. She slid down, bark gritting and tearing out a little fur each time she slid down. She looked up, blood dripping from her mouth. The badger had thought she was dead, and she barely was alive, but she stumbled to her paws and lunged, biting the badger's throat, but not deep enough to sever the jugular vein. It flung her off and she looked at it, eyes dulling, until they closed. She stilled. Then rose, eyes shining with a new light. She lunged, biting it's neck deeper, and it collapsed with a heavy thud to the ground.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Nightflower let out a moan of pain and crawled a bit forward, but it only made it worse and she let out a gasp.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Frostfire gasped as he saw what happened to the she cats "I'm sorry.." he choaked "Goodbye..." he closed his eyes and his flank was still.

Occ:Gonna make another Skc kitty :D
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down