Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery. Empty Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 pm

The newest kit to ShadowClan sat in the nursery, her ear hanging down. She was slightly upset. While the rest of the Clan pranced around in their happy field that was the camp, Moonkit was stuck in the nursery because of "her parents being dead and having a large injury." But to her it was a sign telling her to get past all the bad things. Plus, it didn't even effect her much. Her listening skills were damaged, but also honed. She learned to listen to all things with just one ear.

Deciding to ignore the leader's rules, the white kit got up from her nest, and poked her head out of the nursery.
Icee :: Thistle :: Moon

Back to top Go down

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery. Empty Re: Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

Post  Fire Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Darkkit sat in the dark, looking at the kit.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery. Empty Re: Get Your Thinking Caps On. Here Comes a Mystery.

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Littlelight padded by the nursery, seeing the new kit poking her head out. "Oh. Hello, Moonkit," he greeted.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Moonkit looked up at Littlelight with a confused face. Who was this cat? And how did he know her name?

"Who are you? I've never seen you before." she meowed simply.

Last edited by Icee :: Thistle on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh, I'm Littlelight. Deputy of this Clan, ShadowClan," Littlelight answered, sleep still in his head, since he had just taken a nap.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Moonkit looked at him again. She stepped out of the nursery and began prodding and poking the tom.

"You don't look strong enough to be deputy." she mewed, still poking. She jumped on his back to get a better look, as well as slide underneath.

"Your belly is soft." the kit remarked, pawing at his belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Littlelight felt like throwing the kit halfway across the camp. Keep it together... "I would appreciate if you stopped," he said calmly.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"Why? Don't you want advice on how to make yourself better? Well... anything would be better in your case..." Moonkit said. Though she was insulting him, she really had no clue what she was saying. That's just the innocence of kits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Darkkit poked her head through the nursery, "She's not doing a thing. Throw yourself in the forest of doom Littlelight."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Littlelight looked crossly at the kit. "I was born small, that doesn't make me a good warrior." He looked down at the kit. "Would you be so happy if she was poking and annoying you?"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

"Be more of a deputy, okay?" she asked. What he was showing her didn't look like something that a deputy would do.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Littlelight picked up Moonkit and set her down gently. "I don't tell you how to be a kit. I'm doing my job just fine," Littlelight mewed simply before walking away.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Moonkit just glared at the older cat as he walked off.

"Some deputy..." she grumbled and plopped down on the ground. Nice way to greet the outside world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 pm

"Sure you are," she said. As soon as he was gone, she left camp alone.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm

ooc: And Littlelight ttly just slapped Fire for walking out
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Aurastar padded over "Hello Moonkit" she purred "Any problems,Littlelight?"

Occ: Who is taking care of the kits,btw? O.o
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:51 am

"No, nothing," Littlelight lied, walking over to the fresh-kill pile.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Blackstorm padded out of the medicine den, silently plucking a mouse off the pile and beginning to eat. His herb store was stocked, so he had nothing better to do. Plus, he was hungry and had't eaten at all yesterday except in the morning. Though he was known for his short temper, he ca probably control while he was in this "good mood".
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Darkkit walked back into camp, knowing no one would see her. Silently, she walked into the medicine den.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Blackstorm was hard to trick, he stopped, and crept in silently after the kit. When they were both in, he lowered his head until it was right beside her. "Well aren't you a little explorer?" He growled quietly. "You know, the medicine den can actually be a dangerous place for young kits."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Darkkit ignored him and kept walking. After a few seconds, she asked, "Is that a threat?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"No, no." The medicine cat smirked. "Just saying many kits can die in here, as they don't know any better than to explore the mysteries of my storage over there." He mewed, flicking his tail towards a dark crevice in the den wall, hidden by shadows. "You won't go in there, will you? It'd be terrible if something choked or poisoned you." He murmured devilishly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 pm

"No promise," she said walking over to the place. She didn't care about life or death.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Blackstorm rolled his eyes and sat down, watching the kit. In the very back of the storage he knew he hid death berries in case of emergencies like snakes or foxes who stray too close to camp. If the kit took one step in there, it was only a matter of time before she found those berries. She wouldn't know what they were, and he refused to let her go around knocking his store around like garbage.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Darkkit walked into the back looking at the storage. "This the best you could do?" she asked. It all seemed like it was put together at the last minute, "Tell me when it looks nice."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum