Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle of the night so have sleep come!

2 posters

Go down

Middle of the night so have sleep come! Empty Middle of the night so have sleep come!

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Petal woke up curled in a nest with Frostfire. She crept out of his curl, and made her way towards the entrance. Once she was out, she looked around the camp seeing what it was. She was so caught up with the two that she didn't really see the camp at first glance. She shook herself away and started to walk towards the entrance.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Middle of the night so have sleep come! Empty Re: Middle of the night so have sleep come!

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 pm

After letting Squirrelstar know about the new kit, he walked out of her den to see the kit walking outside the nursery. Be nice Leopardclaw. She could be useful some day... He thought. "Hello again, I didn't catch your name." He meowed forcefully nicely.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Middle of the night so have sleep come! Empty Re: Middle of the night so have sleep come!

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Petal stopped dead in her tracks. Great! Caught! How will I ever be able do finish. She turned to the cat that made her stay in the sursery, " Petal," she replied.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:26 pm

"Ah. Then you'll be called Petalkit around here, most likely." He corrected.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Petal was a little confused "What? What are you talking about?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

"The the clans that live in these parts, a kit, like you is called Whateverkit. Then, when they grow up, they become Whateverpaw. Then, when they grow up a little bit more, they gain their warrior name. Just like mine, Leopardclaw. You'll learn if stay around here." He told her, happy to share what he had just learned a little bit ago.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm

"And what's the system for," she asked him. It did seem a little weird to call then kit, paw, and what the next name was.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 pm

"So you know who is at your level, who is below, and who is higher I suppose. I will tell you, this clan formed only just a few seasons ago. I joined as a rouge like you, of course much older though. I know whats its like to learn about all this. I was confused just like you! If you stay though, you could become a strong warrior, or maybe a medicine cat, or maybe even clan leader! You'll learn everything you need to learn over time. Believe me." He tried to reassure the kit.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 pm

"Well, that all seems fun, but i can't stay. There is one thing i'll stay for though. To cheer you on when you're leader." she said.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Leopardclaw was taken back at the kits words. Was she actually starting to like him? "It should'nt be long until I am leader. Squirrelstar only has 7 lives left. She is a great leader. I'll be sad to see her go." He meowed. "So why can't you stay?" He questioned.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 pm

"Why would I stay? I'm new which means i'll have to warm up to a lot of new things." she replied.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 pm

"But the benefits! You'll have Starclan protecting you. A clan that loves you. A Meddi Cat that will heal you and fix anything wrong with you! Food during Leaf-bare. Shade during Leaf-green. And maybe someday you could be a deputy like me, or maybe even leader." He meowed excitedly, he was making himself excided thinking about how much beetter his life is now.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:49 pm

"Still. I came out here looking for what others called a clan. I found it, and this all seems droll. A little over what any cat needs." she said looking into his eyes. She could see how happy he was about clan life.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 pm

"At least it isnt as easy as kittypet life." He reminded her, laughing a little at the thought of her, and a twoleg kit trying to control her. That would be fun to watch!
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:55 pm

"Yeah like kittypet life is so easy," she said. He was taller than her but that didn't mean a thing to her. She couldn't understand why he was trying to get her to stay.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 pm

"Skyclan needs smart cats like you. You're a very smart kit. If you're this smart now, just think what you'll be like as a warrior! Please stay?" He almost begged.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am

"Why? Nothing to stay for. As soon as you become leader i'm going back to life as a rouge." she replied.

ooc: now that i think of it Petal will use them, then stay... XP
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

Leopardclaw sighed. "Whatever feels best to you." He replied, broken hearted, he thought maybe this kit was finally warming up to him.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 am

"See you to that point," she said with a small smile.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down