Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only)

3 posters

Go down

Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only) Empty Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only)

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:59 pm

"Okay, i'll go in" the Jet Black tom snuck through the Shadowclan camp entrance and into the appretices den where Badgerpaw was fast asleep. He snatched the tiny she cat up by her neck fur and drug her out to ther others. "1 dowm, who knows how many to go" he smirked waiting for the others to reply.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only) Empty Re: Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only)

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Bluejay smiled and nodded.
"Brightstar will be kitting soon.. We should meet at the gorge again when Brightstar's kits are born.. I'll come to your Clans at night and tell you, then we'll meet at the gorge; I'll bring the kits."
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only) Empty Re: Oh noes.. (Sarrow,Froggly and I only)

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Stripedtail nodded, looking up at the sky. A few clouds covered the stars, making more shadows for them to hide in. A good night for a kidnapping, eh?

"Alright...But I won't be going back to Riverclan just yet...I think tonight I'll take Badgerpaw down to the Carrionplace. Cats hardly ever go there anymore, so I doubt the kit will know where to run too. Plus, we need somewhere to keep her until the time comes...Along with the other kits." He explained, reaching to gently and carefully grab the apprentice's scruff.

If only there was a Shadowclan cat involved in this with them...Sure, it might lead to more trouble, but it would be helpful if they ever got caught in the Carrionplace. Plus it would seem normal for a Shadowclan cat to be scented roaming nearby in the territory.

Ooc: At first I thought it'd be easier at the Abandon barn, but tat's where the rogues are staying =3=;
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down