Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o)

2 posters

Go down

A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o) Empty A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o)

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Squirrelstar sat in her den, anticipating the arrival of Birdflight, whom she'd told to meet in her den. But, she had no clue how she would say the truth, just say it to him. She'd probably get all teary and stammer-y, start hyperventilating, and just all around break down. She sucked in her breath, knowing she needed to stay strong.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o) Empty Re: A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o)

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Birdflight padded in. "You needed to see me, Squirrelstar?" He asked, tilting his head.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o) Empty Re: A Squirrel Meets A Bird(Me and Froggly Only o3o)

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

"Y..yes, Birdflight. Sit." she mewed. I need to tell him, just tell him, now!! she screamed in her head. "Birdflight, I called you here to tell you that..That I..I..I love you." she mewed.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Birdflight didn't look surprised or upset. He looked calmly at her with a gentle smile. "I love you too." He purred. "I just never knew how to tell you. I didn't expect you to tell me either. I'm glad you did though." He murmured, nuzzling her cheek.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Squirrelstar blushed, nuzzling him in return. "I'm glad I told you, too." she purred happily.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 pm

ooc: lol is that it? Topic over? .3.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:24 pm

OOC- Uh..Sure. o3o
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down