Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth Revealed

3 posters

Go down

Truth Revealed Empty Truth Revealed

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Blackfur lay in his nest, trying to sleep. Things had been rough for him the past moon, ever since he.figured out he was two cats in a way. He shut his eyes, knowing staying awake like this was just going to make him tired tomorrow. As soon as his eyelids shut, he felt his breath shoot out of him, a searing pain in his throat. He opened his eyes to find himself in the medicine den, with just one other cat coated in blood. He looked down at himself and gasped when he saw the large cut sliced through his neck. He couldn't breath. Coining and spluttering, he looked up at the cat in front of him. She was black, and seemed to be an apprentice. She was lquhing at nothing, rubbing herself all in Blackfur's blood. A name flashed through his mind: Nightpaw. This was the cat who had murdered Blackstorm.

Suddenly Blackfur blacked out. When he opened his eyes again, he was standing in the den again. In front of him was a cat who looked exactly like him, except with darker eyes and slightly longer fur. He looked much older than Blackfur too. It must be Blackstorm. There was a whimpering noise, and Blackfur looked up to see a slightly younger Aurastar grieving over the fallen medicine cat. Blackfur tried to call out to her, but he could not speak, and suddenly he felt tired. He blacked out once more.

This time when he woke up he stood beside a grey queen, alone and gently licking her kitten. Blackfur's@ breath gaunt in his throat when he realized he kit was him. This was his mother! But why did she leave him? Suddenly a blue butterfly gaunt his attention. So pretty...If he was a kit there was no resisting chasing it.

Even as he thought that, Blackkit, or whatever his name was then, leaped to his paws excitedly. He was so young, barely able to hold himself up Lilongwe his paws yet. No wonder he forgot everything about his mother so quickly. Tripping and tumbling, Blackout scrambled after the butterfly. The mother smiled and watched him. Suddenly Blackout leaped into a bush, still following the butterfly. His mother realized he was unable to be seen any more, and she was about to get to her paws to follow the kit when a quiet growl echoed nearby. Blackfur flinched, a growl rising in his throat. However it stuck there, because he still couldn't make any noise. He tried to move but wasn't successful. What happened now to his mother was her destiny, and Blackfur was to air here and watch helplessly.
Blackfur's mother slowly got to her paws, fur fluffing up protectively. Blackfur knew she would fight like Tigerclan to protect him, even if it meant death. As he thought that, speak of the devil. A fox shot out, snarling in rage. Blackfur noticed a seas sparrow nearby that the mother must have hunted. It could be the reason the fox was here.

The fox lunged, teeth snapping. His mother however, was to quick, and dodged easily with a quick, harsh swipe to the fox's nose. She wasn't done either. No fox was to touch her only kitten...Blackfue could see the fire in hi her eyes. She leaped on the fox, clawing its eyes and bitinf its ears. But no cat should fiht a fox alone. After several severe scratches, the fox finally flung his mother off. Before she could get up, the fox lunged forward, tether sinking into her neck.

NO! Blackfur screamed in his head. The fox flung his mother into a wall, growling. She lay there, motionless. Satisfied, he fox plucked up the sparrow in its jaws and padded away with its head held high. Blackfur stared blankly at the body of his mother. Suddenly she twitched, causing Blackfur's heart to skip a beat. She slowly struggled to her paws, twitching and coughing madly. The wound on her neck was huge and bleeding badly. Blackfur knew unless her wound was treated right away, she would die. But still, he could do nothing but watch as his poor mother slumped to the ground, panting. Suddenly Blackfur could move his paws. He ran up to his mother, pressing his nose in her fur. Suddenly she looked at him, her eyes already beginning to cloud. Blackfur"s eyes watered wig tears, and padded away, unable to look at her. Suddenly he heard a whisper and spun around to see his mother struggle to her paws. "Lead my son to safety..." she rasped, looking straight at Blackfur, who slowly nodded, eyes blank with surprise, fear, and shock of what just happened. He quickly ran into the bushes. He had to find his younger self.

But as he ran, he felt himself begin to black out again. He began to run faster in fear he wouldn't make it in time. But it was too late and he collapsed.

He awoke to the sound of giggling. He was flying through the air some how, just barely above he bushes. He flew a bit higher just in time to dodge a black paw as it swiped at him. He turned around to look at his attacker. What shocked him the most, was that he was looking at his younger self. But this time, he was the butterfly.

Blackfur had always wondered how the mysterious butterfly had led him to Shadowclan so safely. He had never guessed it was his older self leading his younger self to safety on the will of his mother's final wish. Suddenly he heard pawsteps. Out of fear of being spotted, he flew up into a tree, perching lightly on a leaf to watch. Blackout was looking around for him. He pawstepss got louder, and Blackfur knew what was coming next: This was when Aurastar had found him chasing the butterfly and took him into Shadowclan. Sure enough, the shadowclan leader appeared, looking curiously at Blackkit, who himself had given up on the butterfly and instead was looking right back up at Aurastar. Blackfur could almost feel himself smile, even as he was in the butterfly's body. He flew away, enjoying the wind beat against him at whey flap pf his gentle wings. He had done what he had to, and he now realized his destiny: To stay a warrior, maybe even lead the clan one day to great heights like the butterfly helped wig Blackkit. He would do it on Aurastar's command. He had the chance to do what he couldn't do before: Live life to its fullest as a warrior of Shadowclan, knowing for sure this is what he was meant to be.

Blackfur welcomed he dark feeling of sleep as he settled onto a soft blade of grass, knowing he was to wake up soon so he could tell Aurastar about what he had decided. Maybe he could tell Blueflower too. After all, she helped him realize it was his path to choose. He had chosen the path of a warrior, as his ancestors desired. As his wings grew numb, replaced by the strength in his legs. His eyes shut, and a warm feeling of relief, satisfaction, and victory filled his heart. He welcomed the soft murmur of sleep in his ears...

The next morning, Blackfur was wide awake. He carefully picked his way out of the warriors' den, avoiding others' tails. When he was outside, he raced to his leader's den, stopping at the entrance. He was so excited he could hardly sit still, but he managed to meowed clearly: "Aurastar? Are you awake? I need to speak with you. It's very important."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Truth Revealed Empty Re: Truth Revealed

Post  Fire Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Ooc: darkpaw

Last edited by Fire on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Ooc: oops o3o
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:42 pm

The leader lifter head "Yes, come in Blackfur"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Blackfur took a deep breath and padded in. "I had a dream last night, Aurastar. An incredible one at that. I know what my destiny is." He meowed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Aurastar blinked " Go on.."
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:51 pm

ooc: I'm just gonna....
o3o

ic: After explaining his dream and what he thought it was meant to mean, Blackfur took a deep breath, silent and letting it all sink in. "So, I'm going to be a warrior." He finished.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Aurastar blinked "As you wish.."
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Ooc: Does she have something in her eye? .3.

Ic: Blackfur tilted his head. "Is something wrong? I expected you to be a little more excited, no offense." He joked softly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Occ: Nein..xD

Ic: Aurastar laughed "It's just..hard to believe.."
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 pm

"Tell me about it." He huffed. Suddenly he flinched, unsheathing his claws and groaning slightly. He closed his eyes and shrank against the ground(not literally D:).

There was a bit of twinkle in his pelt, and what seemed to be his spirit floated out of him with a smile at them both. It disappeared quickly and Blackfur slowly opened his eyes. Looking up where the tom has disappeared, he gasped. "I...set him free. Blackstorm is free. I'm my own cat...!" He murmured quietly in shock, totallynotreferencingCinderheart blinking.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm

As the spirit lifted Aurastar let a tearoll down her cheek.."Your leaving me again.."
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 pm

"I'll always be with you. Who says I ever left?" A whisper murmured by Aurastar's ear. Blackfur was in a daze, taring at the ceiling like a derp.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"But your not here..." she whimpered.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Blackfur snapped back to focus. He shook his head. "I-I guess I'll go on patrol or something then..." He stammered, unsure.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Aurastar laid back down in her nest, tucking her eyes under her paws. Sniffing, she said "Go ahead. Your dismissed"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Blackfur nodded and slowly padded outside.

Ooc: End o topic, and end of Blackfur's plot I suppose o3o
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down