Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo

3 posters

Go down

A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo Empty A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Blackfur padded over to Aurastar's den and sniffed the air, wondering if the leader was inside. "Aurastar?" He called gently.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo Empty Re: A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Aurastar lifted her head "Come in, Blackfur.." she called softly
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo Empty Re: A Secret Revealed (Iveh & Meh ONLEY...At first /shot) ouo

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:51 am

Blackfur padded in nervously and sat down. "I wish to talk to you about something important, if that's alright. After the rogue attack, it's been bugging me." He meowed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 pm

"What is it?" she inquired
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:16 pm

He looked uneasy. "Well, I've noticed something strange. Every time I go into battle, I feel myself go unconscious, but every time I regain myself, it feels as if it's only been a few heart-beats, yet so much has happened." Blackfur explained. "It's as if something comes over me, though I never knew until the rogue fight, where I thought I saw something...or more felt it. Didn't you...No, it was Sarrowsong...said I looked strangely similar to another cat? Could you tel me about him?" He asked.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 pm

"Y-yes. His name was BlackSTORM, he died a little before you came..I-I loved him but..never got to tell him. My old apprentice, Darkpaw-Dark- she murdered him, he was our medicine cat. W-Why do wantme to tell you about him?"

Last edited by Iveh~ x3 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

ooc: Sorry, but... I thought the current was Blackfur and the old one was Blackstorm, Ivy...
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 pm

ooc: lol yes I am playing Blackfur and Blackstorm was the old one XD
FWAIL
ic: Blackfur shifted his paws nervously. "I-It's crazy, but don't you think I might be connected to him some how?" He asked. "I'm not sure, but after all that's happened I feel like something strange is in me that's not in other cats."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Occ: I FIXED IT, OKAY?! XD

Ic: Aurastar blinked "W-What do you mean by.."connected"?"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 pm

"That's what I'm unsure of. I don't really know, I just feel it." He mewed uneasily.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:58 pm

"Do you mean..you are him..?" she widened her eyes
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 am

Blackfur's eyes went wide too. "Does that even make sense?" He gasped.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm

ooc: Naw, not really |D *shot* *Poofagain*
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Aurastar looked at him, "Like...a reincarnation. You did show up almost right after he died and...I..I" her eyes filled with terror and she stood up and took a step forward "Blackstorm?" her high pitched voice squeaked out.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 am

Blackfur backed away for a moment, his eyes full of fear. "I-I don't know..." He gasped out. "If I am, what will I do? There might be a way to prove it for sure..."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm

"T-There's nothing you can do... how cna we test it?" she inquired.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 am

Blackfur looked thoughtful for a moment.

"We could ask Starclan."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Her voice was shaky. "Okay. I'll go to the..m-mmonstone. Thank you Blackfur. You are dismissed"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:31 pm

"Wait." He meowed suddenly. "C-Can....Can I come with you? I want to figure it our too..." He whispered, shuffling his paws in embarrassment at denying his leader's dismissal.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm

"Yea, go get something to eat and then we'll leave. Immedietley." she padded out of her den, leaving him alone
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Blackfur nodded and took off.

ooc: EnDOTOPEECO
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum