Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot

5 posters

Go down

It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot Empty It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot

Post  Llamastar Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm

A meadow loomed out, flowers of all colors popping up in all directions, the ones who've passed walked up, the sky making a light blue color. Brightstar was dreaming. She ran up to Patchstar, a smile spreading across her face. She was happy.
"Beware!" The old leader spoke, and Brightstar stopped abruptly.
"Fire is coming. You're not safe, and you must warn the Clan. Keep it safe."
"What?" Brightstar asked, crossing her eyes. Then she saw a flicker of orange flames engulfing a tree. She screamed, shutting her eyes.
She smelt smoke. She opened. She wasn't dreaming anymore, and it was true. Fire. It wasn't safe. WindClan was on fire. Fire... fire... It took Brightstar a second to register what just happened. The danger she was in-- No. The danger her Clan was in. She ran out, slightly fat with kits, but not realizing it. She yelled out "WindClan's on fire!" She coughed as black smoke filled her throat, making her go into a huge bought of coughing. She ran out towards the entrance. "Quietbreeze! Nightlight! WindClan!" She coughed again, hoping the cats realized. Before the flames killed them. She then realized that, if they survived, they would have to seek refuge at ThunderClan. Her territory would be burnt. They would have nothing left.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot Empty Re: It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Nightlight ran up to her, "Let's get you out of here. Where will we go?" he asked rushing.

Occ: Will we make going to T.C in this topic or make a new one? .3. oh my glob so diffucult..
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot Empty Re: It Begins~*~* Part 1 of Sitewide Plot

Post  Fire Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Greykit magically popped out like a unicorn :D
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Quietbreeze had already shot away into the nursery. She gently picked up Greykit and darted out of camp, setting the kit down in a safe little hole before running back in. She coughed on the smoke, which slowed er down, but she managed to get to the medicine den. "R-Rabbitfoot!" She coughed. "Fire! We have to get out!"
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Rabbitfoot was dreaming. Talking with StarClan. In too deep asleep to be woken by Brightstar's screeches. A cat would have to shake him awake, or he would burn.

He saw a bright orange flame, blazing across heavily treed land. The fire was huge, lapping the sky was it raked the forest with flaming claws, destroying it in single blows. As it neared Rabbitfoot, he stumbled back, but he was too slow. The flames lapped over him. Patches of black started splotching is body as he caught fire, screaming. Black smoke and flame bounded into his mouth. He screeched, only making the pain worse. "Rabbitfoot. You've brought this doom opon yourself. Sometiems running is better than gawking." a vocie explained. Rabbitfoot looked up to see Patchstar seconds before fading. Then he was completely engulfed as he screamed uselessly for help. For mercy. Where was God? StarClan?

Rabbitfoot was jolted awake by Quietbreeze's voice. My dream.. Is StarCLan saying that I'll burn in this fire? he thought. He stood on shaky legs as she guided him out to the others, since he couldn't pick his way around by smell. The scent of smoke and flames was too strong to scent other cats.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Quietbreeze quickly led him out of camp, licking his face to help him breath every now and then. The taste of smoke and burnt ashes got in her mouth, and she coughed repeatedly. But she ignored it. She was deputy now, and she wasn't going to allow her clan to be killed. Finally, they reached outside. Helping Rabbitfoot to the safer area next to the kit, she ran back in the smoke, looking for her leader and Nightlight.

ooc: Could you post in the quiet rabbit thing, sarrow? .3.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 pm

OOC- Le did. o3o

IC- Rabbitfoot felt Greykit next to him and wrapped his tail around the kit. "I hope they get out safely..." he whispered.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 am

Brightstar led Nightlight out of camp and sat next to the other cat. "We... must go to ThunderClan," she managed to cough out.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Nightlight blinked "Will Ivystar let us stay there?"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 pm

"She has to," Brightstar replied. "If she wouldn't, she'd be... well..." The young leader looked down at her belly. Kits. Growing inside of her. Rabbitfoot confirmed she was expecting a couple days ago. She faced Nightlight, looking him in the eyes, a warm smile. "Nightlight, I'm expecting."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Nightlight purred, "Lets go then" he nudged the she cat toward Thunderclan territory
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Quietbreeze plucked up the kit, offering her shoulder to help Rabbitfoot up. She nodded to Brightstar and followed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Rabbitfoot happily took Quietbreeze's support as the sullen Clan trudged to ThunderClan.

OOC- Do you want me to make a topic, where Bluejay see you.. or do you want to make it Little?
Edit: Nevermind. ;-;
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down