Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ploty Plot

3 posters

Go down

Ploty Plot Empty Ploty Plot

Post  Sarrowbuscus Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong category. Didn't see a category for plots, so.. DERP.

So, basically, a cat that is owned by a scientist leaves to the forest in the dead of night. He heads to ThunderClan's camp, and sleeps until morning, when Bluejay and anyone else who wants to wake him up and interrogate him like they do when loners and kittypets poof into camp. They also question him about the "black harden sticks with clear snow" around his eyes, and the "brown mouse hide things", as in his bags and glasses. He explains and pulls out many items that intrigue the cats.
Ivystar and Bluejay allow him to stay.
So, he stays for a long while, and after being there for about a moon, cats begin to wonder; what's the new cat's name?
Since I haven't decided a set name, he tells them to call him "Nicotine". ThunderClan agrees and refer to him as Nicotine. After learning his name, the days after, nearly every she-cat becomes attracted to him; and I mean every she-cat. No matter their willpower, they become swoon. The toms(especially ones with mates) try to shoo him away, but he refuses, and when a few try to attack him, the she-cats defend him and push them back before they can harm Nicotine. Nicotine is given the whole Warriors' den. He sleeps in the middle, and the she-cats crowd around him for warmth and protection. All the toms are pushed to the Apprentices' den, and any apprentices stay in the den if just a few, a lot and they move to the Elders' den.
So, after being pampered by the she-cats, Nicotine tells them he must leave, then he departs back to his old home. He arrives with three more cats, two female, one male. These cats might not be set in stone, unless I can find other people who want to play them. So, the she-cats continue hanging around Nicotine and the tom he brought, and the toms become unusually swoon with the she-cats that Nicotine brought, like the she-cats became swoon with Nicotine. After a few more months of the four cats being pampered, the Clan has become split. Everyone is still friends, but they aren't a.. Clan anymore. So, the two she-cats Nicotine brought leave, and Nicotine and his brother leave as well. But, the she-cats follow with Nicotine and his brother. It goes on like this, and they pass through every Clan, until every she-cat from every Clan has come with Nicotine and his brother. They will reside at the barn, and Nicotine will declare they form a new Clan; EducationClan. Nicotine and his brother plan to teach the she-cats all the sciency stuff they know, so the she-cats could return, as smart as Nicotine and his brother. After the education of every she-cat is finished, Nicotine declares war against the five Clans of the forest. Of course, the five Clans will combine into one Clan. The deputies would've become leader, though they wouldn't have gotten their nine lives and name, they would've just taken over. I will not think of the name; the five deputies can do that. Of course, EducationClan wins, and he orders the tomcats out of the forest territory forever. But, after a week of saying goodbyes, one of the deputies comes up with the plan to strike at EducationClan when they're guard is down. So, EducationClan rules the whole forest, not knowing of the toms remaining. One day, EducationClan rests peacefully, and Bluejay and one other tom comes rushing out of the bushes, and then the rest come out. War rages for hours, and eventually, Nicotine's brother is killed, and the deputies from all five Clans stand against Nicotine, and they believe he is dead, but he's just passed out. That ends this plot, but Nicotine will return for revenge. .3.

Last edited by Sarrowbuscus on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Ploty Plot Empty Re: Ploty Plot

Post  Iveh~ x3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Will this end badly? .n.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am

I'unno. Probably. x3 Lemme work on it some more.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Sarrow, you'd probably have to wait a bit .3. WindClan is still currently in ThunderClan.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Yea, I say wait until we get our big plot done with all the clans..then you can start it .3.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Okie dokie. It's still not done yet. x3
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content