Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Cloudpaw's Death**

4 posters

Go down

**Cloudpaw's Death** Empty **Cloudpaw's Death**

Post  Llamastar Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Since Cloudpaw had no training and was getting kinda boring, he went for a walk. It seemed like such a peaceful day... almost perfect.
Then he heard it.
Thump!
Thump!
He started running in the other life. His life depended on how fast he could get back to camp. There was a badger chasing him.
Barreling.
It was coming in close. But it leaped, successfuly smashing his tail to the ground and paralyzing the apprentice. "No! Help!" he called out, but then it went dark.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

**Cloudpaw's Death** Empty Re: **Cloudpaw's Death**

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Mintleaf was padding along when suddenly she heard a cry for help. Cloudpaw! She though in shock, rushing towards the sound, but slowly down suddenly as the scent of badger hit her nose. She whisked around, going behind the badger before leaping onto its back, digging her claws in and sinking her fangs in its neck. "Leave my clanmate alone!" She hissed, not knowing the apprentice was already dead.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Bluejay came barreling through the undergrowth, eyes blazing fury and with worry. He leaped screeching a battle cry, and sank his teeth into the badger's neck.
Deep.
Hard.
The badger collapsed with a thud, and he hauled Mintleaf off before she got smashed. Then he dropped her like fresh kill and staggered over to Cloudpaw. He bent over his son, licking blood out of his fur, staring at the blank, cold blue eyes that were wide with shock.
"Cloudpaw?"
No reply.
"Cloudpaw?!"
No reply.
"CLOUDPAW?!"
Silence.
"CLOUDPAW?!?!?!"
Silence again.
Bluejay screamed in fury, tears forming in his eyes.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Ivystar ran through the trees screeching "What happened?!" she stopped and looked at teh apprentice, tears formed at her eyes. She looked up at the sky "Take it all away!" she screamed and began to mourn. Everything became numb.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 pm

ooc: The reason I didn't automatically kill the badger is because one cat alone can't take down a badger, as they are described as fierce enemies with the cats. Apparently Bluejay can though =3=

ic: Mintleaf got to her paws numbly, seeing what had happened. "Oh no..." She murmured, stumbling over. "I-I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner. It's my fault he's dead..." She growled. "I could have saved him! But I didn't, because I was too slow." With that, she dropped down neck to Cloudpaw, and pushed her muzzle into his fur.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Ivystar pushed her muzzle into Bluejay's fur.."It's okay Mintleaf, you tried and that's all that matters"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down