Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivyfire's Ceremony

Go down

Ivyfire's Ceremony Empty Ivyfire's Ceremony

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Ivyfire stepped out, her blind eyes now had sight. She walked through the starry territory, the loss of her leader was too soon.

A huge White tom came out, apparently her father, "With this life I give you compassion. Use it to help others in your clan in the time of need." she touched noses with him, the pain shot through her body but instead her paws were planted to the ground. Then he stepped back.

A silver she cat stepped forward "Mama" she purred happily, the she cat looked her in the eye "With this life I give you love. Use when your clan is in need and for your kits and future ones to come" she touched noses but her paws we're still planted. She stepped back.

A Calico she cat stepped forward "Sorrelstar" she dipped her head "With this life I give you wisdom. Use it well to guide your clan through tough times" she touched noses and the she cat stepped back.

A small tom stepped forward, his pelt Black as Night "Nightstar" she got out, amazed at him. His Midnight Blue eyes blazed with fury as he looked into hers "With this life i give you power. Use it to guide and protect your clan. Regardless of what problems may come up, you'll always have the power to overcome" as soon as his nose touched hers, she flinched, the pain was so heavy. He stepped back and smiled.

A small white she cat with Green eyes stepped forward, she spoke "With this life I give you justice. Use it wisely to make the best choices for your clan" then they touched noses and she joined the circle of cats.

An average sized tom stepped forward "With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it to mentor and do things for your clan." they then touched noses and he returned to the circle of cats.

A small she cat, Tabby, stepped forward "With this life I give you a mother's protection. Use it to guard your clan with everything inside you." her fiery love of a mother poured out onto Ivyfire, she swallowed hard and then the she cat stepped back.

A tom stepped forward "With this life I give you nobility. To stand up for your clan and do what's right." he touched noses and stepped back from her.

Finally, a small White she cat with a Silver Snowflake like patch on her cheek and Blue Green eyes stepped out "With this life I give you faith. Believe in yourself and your clan, no matter what" the small, kit-like she cat reached forward and touched noses with her.

Nightstar stepped forward again "Do a good job young one. We trust you, Ivystar"

And with that Ivyfire woke up at the moonstone, still blind. She got up and made her way back home.

Occ: OH MY GAWD MY BRAIN HURTS
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down