Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Unknown Soldier' (Open :D )

+2
Llamastar
Iveh~ x3
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 'Unknown Soldier'  (Open :D  ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Unknown Soldier' (Open :D )

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Occ: Froggly has to do that..XD I guess :P

Ic: Auraheart hissed and leaped on Poison, "You flea ridden, frog brained , life ruin er!" she slashed at his muzzle, not caring if she hut Dark or not.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The 'Unknown Soldier'  (Open :D  ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Unknown Soldier' (Open :D )

Post  Fire Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Dark ran over to Poison, and tried to bite Aurastar's neck.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Poison heart's eyes flashed with pain for a moment, and his eyes dulled as if he had died somehow-but only for a split second, then his eyes were bright like flaming coals, his fur bristling. It was as if his muzzle wasn't pouring blood. He stood, shaking, slightly stunned. Then he lunged, teeth bared, a growl erupting from his throat. His entire body seemed to be roaring fury. He launched over Aurastar, landing behind her, then leaped onto her back. He sank his claws into her shoulders, biting hard too.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Littlelight slammed into Dark and jumped on her, his claws digging into flesh and his teeth scraping bones.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Dark screeched out, and did the slam move again.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

ooc: I'm waiting for more of the shadowclan members to post. Only like three people posted o3o
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Littlelight fell off, letting out a hiss. "What do you want here, rogue?"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

"Trouble In paradise... A follower and one fake leader isnt enough."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Littlelight snarled and lunged at Dark, raking his claws against Dark's muzzle.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Dark held the pain, and stepped back laughing. "The blood! It feels so good!"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Aurastar yowled "Get off me!" she hissed. "I hate you!" she yowled shaking her pelt to try to throw him off.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Blackkit yelped in alarm, scrambling away. He flopped backward, and stared up at who they called "Darkpaw" with fear in his eyes. She looked just like the cat from his memories...so did that other cat they called "Poison". "Who are you?!" He shrieked, bristling with fear and furry that his was the two cats who haunted his nightmares.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:21 am

Poison's ears perked at the sound of a kit's voice. "Easy prey!" he shrieked. Leaping off his former leader and pelting towards Blackkit.

OOC- I think Poison lost his marbles, too. xD
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 am

OOC: Can Grey join in this battle I am so proud I am crying with happiness for real
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 am

Ooc: yes ^^
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:01 am

Greyfeather leaped into the camp yelling at them "I'm back!" she laughted phycotically and leaped at Littlelight aiming to grip his neck in her jaws.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 am

Dark started to laugh. "Finally! We're all together!" Dark stepped in front of Aurastar, waiting for her to react.

Bluekit had emerged from the nursery, and was now standing in front of Blackkit, ready to take the hit.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 am

"I got one more" she sneered.

A cat with ginger fur and a scared face and neck bursted into the camp his fur bristling and riverclan and rogue scent on him "I'm here kitties!" he laughed and ran to where Darkpaw was and aimed to slash his claws down the leaders belly since Darkpaw occupied her neck.

OOC: I need u and sarrow to join this https://warriors-cats-forest.forumotion.com/t281-greystar-or-greyfeather-now-since-she-no-longer-leader-is-wondering-the-border-only-made-this-so-she-could-go-find-the-rouge-group-and-like-loose-her-next-life
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 am

OOC- We already did. o3o

IC- "Don't forget Warmpaw!" Poison howled with glee to Darkpaw. "We need that fifth personality shifter to make us complete! But four is enough for this fight!" he yelled, grabbing Bluekit up in his jaws and throwing her at Darkpaw.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 am

OOC: I mean like post again theres suppose to be a battle.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 am

Littlelight ducked as Greyfeather lunged. "You again?" he leaped on her back, raking his claws into flesh.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 am

Greyfeather yowled and rolled onto her back trying to squish Littlelight under her weight.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 am

Littlelight slithered out from under Greyfeather and lunged, raking his claws against her muzzle before slamming into the exiled leader.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 am

ooc: They could kidnap Blackkit but he gets back later. Just sayin o3o

ic: Blackkit hissed in alarm and unsheathed his claws. But he couldn't do anything. Instead, he ran over to Bluekit and stood in front of her, bristling. "Thanks." He whispered.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 am

She yowled and got up and aimed to strike her claws into his eyes.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next