Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone)

5 posters

Go down

Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone) Empty Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone)

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 am

Thistleroot padded around the camp, his eyes on every cat that passed him. Something was bothering the tabby, and he was waiting for someone to ask about it. Though he wasn't particularly fond of any certain cat in his clan, he still felt the need to vent.

Last edited by Icewhisker::Thistleroot on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icee :: Thistle :: Moon

Back to top Go down

Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone) Empty Re: Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone)

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:12 am

Coldgaze padded over,seeing the troubled tom "Hey," he meowed trying to sound casual.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone) Empty Re: Being a grumpy-pants. (open for anyone)

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Trouttail padded over with a smile. "Hey Thistleroot, Coldgaze." he said, dipping his head briefly. Then he examined the bothered tabby with a long, hard stare. "Thistleroot, what's wrong?" he asked gently, turning to face him.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:07 pm

"Hello, everyone" Otterstar greeted the three cats. "I can see everyone's up bright and early"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Spottedpaw bounced over. "Hi Thistleroot and Coldgaze and Trouttail and Otterstar." the apprentice was panting by the time he finished.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Icee :: Thistle :: Moon Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 pm

The tom nodded to everyone who joined, then looked at Squirrelleap. He hesitated but decided to explain anyway.

"StarClan hasn't sent me any messages for a while. None about a new apprentice, or about anything that might effect the Clan. Either there is nothing... or they just don't care enough to inform me." he hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Spottedpaw tilted her head to the side. "Starclan chose you as our medicine cat, or you wouldn't be here. It's obvious they care." she meowed slowly. "Right, Otterstar?"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Coldgaze shot a look at Spottedpaw "Spottedpaw," he whispered "Please,let us talk about it and...just don't interrupt"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm

"Oh...Okay." Spottedpaw meowed quietly, drawing her little paws together. "I'll just be over there if you do need me." she mumbled, flicking her tail to a small corner.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Coldgaze sighed and drew a paw over his ears.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"Actually..." Otterstar began. "Spottedpaw's right. Have more faith in your apprentice, Coldgaze"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 am

Coldgaze hung his head, his one icy gaze filled with stress "Yes,very sorry Otterstar"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Otterstar gave him a nod.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum