Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh other topic from Windclan territory

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teh other topic from Windclan territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh other topic from Windclan territory

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

"I have no pity for that cat! He ruined my life, killed a kit, influinced an apprentice to kill Blackstorm. I loved him!.....No mercy from me" she spat, bitterly.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Teh other topic from Windclan territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh other topic from Windclan territory

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Rabbitpaw was becoming annoyed. "I wasn't talking about that rogue! I was talking about us! We ran all the way here chasing that apprentice for killing our leader! How do you think we feel? Do you think WE have mercy? NO!" he boomed, furious with the leader's stupidity.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

"I don't care what you do! Nothing Windclan chooses to do concerns Shadowclan." she stood over the apprentice "I suggest you get back on your own land before you end up on our fresh kill pile for the kits." she hissed.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

"Aurastar!" Quietpaw exclaimed, padding out behind them. She bowed her head respectfully. "Sorry, w-we're just chasing after Warmpaw Looks like he got away though. We'll leave the territory now. We didn't realize we trespassed." She murmured in her soft, adorable voice :3
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

"Your okay young one" she smiled at the small apprentice, "Next time that flea ridden, frog-heart comes through our territory i'll deliver him to his Mama myself." she growled "Off you go." she told the cats.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Rabbitpaw hissed pointedly at Aurastar, then put his tail over Quietpaw's shoulders and left the territory with her.

OOC_ Oh no. xD
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

ooc: Lolwut?

ic: Quietpaw left the topic :3
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum