Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh other topic from Windclan territory

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teh other topic from Windclan territory Empty Teh other topic from Windclan territory

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Ooc: So Warmpaw ran, everyone is chasing him, and he is on the border of Shadow clan territory.

"Just passing through." The newly made rouge growled, hopping that she would let him go.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Teh other topic from Windclan territory Empty Re: Teh other topic from Windclan territory

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 pm

"Where are you going?" she demanded.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Teh other topic from Windclan territory Empty Re: Teh other topic from Windclan territory

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

"Just passing through, does it really matter where I go?" Warmpaw grunted, he was getting annoyed. He knew the rest of his clan would catch up and tell the shadowclan leader what he had done.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Dark was stalking the territory, when she saw him pass. She gave a wicked smile, and ran up by his side. Too old to be a new kit, so... "Tresspassing are we?" she asks not turning.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 pm

"Ugh does the whole forest need to come? What is this the gathering? Just let me through!" Warmpaw growled, he held his paw in the air, ready to strike, dried blood caked the paw.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 pm

"No. Why are you leaving your clan? I want answers or you wont set foor through this territory" she spat.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 pm

"Ooh blood!" she said her eyes growing. "Who was it?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Warmpaw could hear the thumps of his former clan mates paws behind him, he knew it would sound better coming out of his mouth than others. "I killed Patchstar." Warmpaw growled, ready to stand his ground if any of the cats attacked.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 pm

"Did you love it?" she asked.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 pm

"What?! Are your running away? Where's your mother?" she growled.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Warmpaw mewed like a kit "I-I didn't want to... He made me mad.. I-I.." His eyes flashed and he growled "Of course, killing that sorry excuse for a leader felt good." He then looked at the Shadowclan leader. "My mother, is back there crying next to my fathers dead body. I'm old enough to do what I want you know. I'm no kit." The young apprentice meowed.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 pm

"The blood feels so good!" she purred.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:16 pm

"I don't care how old you are. As Shadowclan leader I will NOT allow you to pass thorugh. What you did was unforgivable." she hissed, her eyes showing lack of sleep and..insane-ness..XD
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

"I'll do what I want, and if I have to fight, I will." Warmpaw growled.

Ooc: Want me to kill her? o.o or... Should he just run straight into shadowclan territory ingoring her? xD
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Occ: ALready lost a life for this month ,so ...Your call..

Ic: Aurastar hissed and fluffed up her fur, "Go home!!" she spat.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

OOC- Win.

IC- Rabbitpaw bolted over to the cats, screeching. He leaped on top of Warmpaw, bringing him down and pinning him with his weight. He sank his claws into his shoulders, not deep enough to scare, just daze and harm hi,.

Poison padded over, a glint in his eyes. He heard everything. He sat down by Dark. "Oh, I bet the blood felt great!" he purred, ignoring the blind tom on top of Warmpaw.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 pm

"Meet me at fourtrees." she whispered in his ear. "And don't bring them." dark started to run to fourtrees.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Ooc: He'll just stun her for a second and run. Fire, this would be your chance to make friends with Warm, run with em :P nvm :P

"Never!" Warmpaw growled. He jumped onto the Shadowclan leaders back, throwing off the windclan apprentice, then sprang off her back, running through the marsh at great speed. "Woooo!" He yowled as he ran. He was heading towards fourtrees.

Last edited by Leopard-Warm on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Aurastar pricked her ears "You..." she growled.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:24 pm

OOC_ youforgetabouttheheaviercatonyourbackdigginghisclawsintoyourshoulders,yes?
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Sarrowbuscus wrote:OOC_ youforgetabouttheheaviercatonyourbackdigginghisclawsintoyourshoulders,yes?
Lol oops didnt even see that... Lemme edit it up xD...
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Occ: That was posted after....*facepalm*

Ic: Aurastar yowled, "I hate you all! Do whatever you pathetic little Windclan cats wanna do...On your OWN land!" she paused, her gaze fell dark, "Back for more I see?" she asked Poison.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Ooc: Fire, I guess me and you will create a topic in fourtrees.. wow this is runing around the site. rofl. I suspect the rest of em will deal with poison, unless Windclan figures they should chase me into fourtrees.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Ooc: already did
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

"Put a mouse in it, fox-dung." Poison snapped.

Rabbitpaw looked up, blind eyes clouded even more with emotion. "Have you no feelings at all, Aurastar? The once wise and kind leader of ShadowCLan? Has she become the cold and bitter leader of ShadowCLan?" he said.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next