Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane? Empty The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane?

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:44 am

Darkpaw sat at the edge of camp, head low. She was sad, and insane. Her saddness coming from the fact that she couldn't use her claws on Aurastar for a while, or she would know. Her insanity came from her visions. All night and all day, she had visions and dreams of killing the clan. She had blood all over her fur, covering her claws, her teeth, she had scratches, bite marks, her own blood was already gushing out, and cats under her paws. She had a wicked smile, and her eyes seemed like they wer torn out, but still there. She was laughing, and saying "Now who should stay out of the store? Now who's leader? Now who's deputy? Now who's gonna save you? Now that you're all dead?!" she yelled insanity taking over her. She gave a big crazy laugh, and fell over. That vision haunted her, making her shake, and feel cold to the bone. She looked around to make sure no one was saw her shaking, and started to calm herself down.

ooc: She's going crazy
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane? Empty Re: The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane?

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

Echokit snuck up behind her and poked her with a paw. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I was walking by and noticed you."
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane? Empty Re: The evil bursting inside. How long can she stay sane?

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 am

Darkpaw jumped around, eyes full of fear. She held a paw up, with claws unsheathed. After her calmed down, she sat the paw down, and sheathed her claws. He chest was rapidly pulling in and out, nut she forced her voice to sounf normal, "Yeah, and sorry."

ooc: poor Dark. She has bad dreams, and she got scared enough to claw Echo.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:03 am

ooc: Mennntal problemsssssssss .o.

Echokit stared, silent for a bit. "You're really weird," she eventually meowed.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

"I know," she said in a sad voice. She turned away from Echokit, and lay down.

ooc: Exactly! Soon she becomes crazy
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

"I didn't mean that in a bad way," Echokit said. "But I think something's wrong with you. You freaked out when I got behind you." She smiled, "But.... I am good at sneaking up on cats!"
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 am

"Just, something going on." she replied. She felt as if her heart was gonna burst at any moment. She felt warmer every second, but still cold, "yes you are."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 am

"What's going on?" Echokit meowed curiously.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

"I'd rather not tell, okay?" she asked.

ooc: She never sleeps...
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 am

ooc: That's not good o-o

Echokit bounced around squeaking, "I'm not leaving until you tell me! I wanna know!!"
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

ooc: yeah I know! She's gonna see things after a while, which will accelerate her insanity.

"No!" she hissed in a stern, mean, and forcful voice.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 am

Echokit winced, and began shaking with fear. "You're mean and scary."
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:23 am

Darkpaw sighed. "I know it doesn't mean anything now, but sorry."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 am

Echokit sat completely still, "I think you should see the medicine cat or something.."
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 am

"No, I may have a problem right now, but I'm not going to crawl over to him, and ask him for help. I'd rather die, than let him help me." she said.

ooc: She really hates Blackstorm
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 am

"So.. you don't like getting help from others?" Echokit asked.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 am

Darkpaw shook her head, "No I do, just not him." One day, he'll be dead at my paws.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 am

"Why not? What did he ever do to you?" Echokit sat down, wanting a story.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:37 am

"When I was a kit, I messed up his store, and things happened. That's all you need to know." she replied.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:39 am

"Did he yell at you?" Echokit stood up, excitedly. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" She started running around in circles. "Did he kill you? Are you dead? Tell me what happened!!!"

ooc: Echo can be spazzy sometimes .3.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 am

"Now that's stupid. If he killed me, I wouldn't be here." she said, acting like she didn't hear the rest of what she said.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 am

"Maybe I'm having a really long dream and you're from Starclan!" Echokit exclaimed.
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 am

"Why would you say that?" she asked, almost in a hurt voice.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 am

"Because I have weird dreams sometimes. But you seem pretty real to me." Echokit leaned closer to her and poked her. "Yup, you're real."
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

"Stop poking me." she said, poking Echokit in the belly with her tail.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next