Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

+4
Honeybird
Sarrowbuscus
Fire
Llamastar
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies - Page 2 Empty Re: Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 pm

ooc: o3o lul

ic: Reedpaw dipped his head.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies - Page 2 Empty Re: Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

Post  Sarrowbuscus Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Sparrowpaw looked over at his brother, the brother he never really got to know. At least I don't have to train with black. he thought. Then he padded over to his brother. "Congrats, bro." he said.

OOC- How does it feel to have three apprentices, Little?
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:11 am

Black'paw got to her paws with a slight growl at Sparrowpaw not wanting to say a word to him since their last arguement wich was like a moon or two ago but she thought 'I had my own opinion you didn't have to attack me for it! ' her fur on her neck and shoulders bristled
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist the Kitteh Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 am

Mistpaw touched noses with his mentor(or whatever it is he's supposed to do) and turned to Sparrowpaw. "Thanks." he said to his brother. He noticed that Blackpaw seemed angry at him. Did they get into a fight? he wondered.
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 pm

OOC: I forgot Mistpaw was my brother XD = Bad sister and only gurl in the litter lol
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:31 pm

ooc: Terrible, Sarrow ;~; Just, terrible...

IC: "Okay, everyone back to their duties!" Otterstar called, jumping down into her den.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum