Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

+4
Honeybird
Sarrowbuscus
Fire
Llamastar
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies Empty Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Otterstar jumped up on highrock. "All cats old enough to catch your own prey, come up for a Clan meeting!"

Last edited by ~Little~ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies Empty Re: Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

Post  Fire Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Rockkit walked out of the nursery, and sat down.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies Empty Re: Reedkit, Minnowkit, Blackkit, Dewkit, Mistkit, and Rockkit's apprentice ceremonies

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 am

Sparrowpaw came out and sat down next to ROckkit.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 am

ooc: I thought Sparrow hated him o.o
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:43 am

OOC- Nope, Sparrow hates Minnow.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

ooc: oh! The leg, or is it just a hate thing?
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 am

OOC- Both. o3o. Now, let's stop spamming before Little eats us.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeybird Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 am

Minnowkit walked out of the nursery, staring coldly at every cat he saw.

ooc: Poor Minnow. So hated. ;n; Well.. he does deserve it....
Honeybird
Honeybird

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 am

Rockkit looked over at Minnowkit, then at the leg that was almost fully healed from his attack. He should be exiled
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 am

OOC: No fair they get a apprentice ceremony but I don't? :'c
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

Reedkit bounced happily out of the nursery and sat down by Sparrowpaw, considering he was the only one he even barely knew.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 pm

ooc: SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT WE NEVER FINISHED THIS....Darn caps o3o
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Otterstar walked up. "We're here to make kits into apprentices!" She called out.

ooc: Running out of mentors...
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Ooc: well rock is medicine apprentice, so he doesnt need a regular mentor... Just that one medicine cat I don't know his name
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 pm

ooc: Thistleroot o3o I honestly don't think we have enough mentors. I may need to give someone two apprentices...
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Ooc: I thought Thistle was for windclan?

Enough spam!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 pm

OOC- Nope. Icewhisker is WindClan, but Icee plays Thistleroot and Icewhisker.

IC- Sparrowpaw looked up.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Occ: Didn't see this o3o

Ic: Dewkit padded out of the nursery and sat alone, away from the crowd of the gathered cats.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 pm

"Dewkit, Mistkit, Blackkit, Reedkit, Minnowkit, and Rockkit, step forward," Otterstar meowed proudly.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Rockkit stepped forward, waiting.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Reedkit stepped forward proudly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist the Kitteh Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Mist(kit), who was there the whole time, stepped forward.
Mist the Kitteh
Mist the Kitteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Dewkit padded forward
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Black stepped forward with a frown

Note: I hurt my middle finger so I won't be typing as fast.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 pm

"From this day on, you shall be known as Dewpaw, Reedpaw, Blackpaw, Minnowpaw, Mistpaw, and Rockpaw." Otterstar looked at the new apprentices. "Rockpaw, until you earn your full medicine cat name, you will be trained by Thistleroot. Dewpaw and Blackpaw, you will be trained by Spottedshadow. Reedpaw, you will be trained by Stormpelt. Minnowpaw, you will be trained by Dove, listen to her well." Otterstar exploded looked at the final apprentice. "Mistpaw, I will train you along with Sparrowpaw."

ooc: *Explodes*
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next