Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bracken, Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bracken,  Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone! Empty Bracken, Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone!

Post  Mossy Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Brackenkit bounced around, the usual small bundle of energy. She stalked a tail peaking out the warrior's den and pounced on it. The kit raced off quickly. Brackenkit licked a teeny brown paw and drew it over her ear. She flicked her blue gaze up when she thought she heard something. When she didn't see anything, Brackenkit continued grroming her short fur.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Bracken,  Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone! Empty Re: Bracken, Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone!

Post  Fire Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Deadpaw watched her do this.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Bracken,  Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone! Empty Re: Bracken, Bracken, Bracken of the jungle! Watch out for the stone!

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

Reedkit yelped in alarm, his tail pokeified. He had been hiding inside the wall of the warrior's den, his eyes glowing as he watched the big warriors sleep. "Hey!" He laughed, running towards Brackenkit. "I'll get you!" He hissed playfully, probably waking up the warriors he was watching .3.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Brackenkit looked up again, saw Reedkit and looked back down. "Wait, Reedkit!" she squealed in her kitten mind, about to get attacked.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Reedkit hurtled into her, knocking them both down. "Told you I'd get ya!" He huffed in satisfaction.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Cloudkit again sat curiously by Badgertail's den, watching Reedkit, Brackenkit, and examining bugs passing by on the grass.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Mintpaw padded out of the apprentice den. "Hello kits!" She purred. "Looks like Reedkit caught some prey." She laughed, looking at the kit.

Reedkit leaped off. "No, I caught Brackenkit!" He announced proudly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

"Mintpaw," he said dipping his head in a greeting.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 pm

"Hello Deadpaw." Mintpaw greeted with a calm purr. "I hope Reedkit isn't causing you trouble...again." She huffed in amusement.

Reedkit leaped onto her. "You're my next prey!" he hissed playfully.

Last edited by Froggly on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 pm

ooc: He's DeadPAW!!!!!!!!!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:20 pm

ooc: Sorry didn't know if he was in this topic .3.
Edited
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm

"Seems like ever since I became an apprentice, all haven't been bothering me. It's nice." he replied.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Mintpaw sat down nearby, but near enough to bother him. She knew about his...antisocial thing. "Seems they came to respect you then." She mewed. "Or at least rather play with cats their own age. Well, welcome to the apprentice den. I never got to congratulate you at your ceremony. I was hunting." She explained. "Sorry bout that."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Deadpaw shook his head. "It's alright, but it's not respect."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm

"Well it's something." She purred in amusement. Reedkit had fallen off her when she moved. Now, he was charging towards her again. Mintpaw simply moved aside, and he streaked past her. "If only I had that something with them too." She huffed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:29 pm

"Once you have it, you won't like it." he replied.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm

"Oh? But it keeps the kits from tackling you doesn't it?" Mintpaw studied him for a minute. "Never mind, it doesn't look like you want to talk about it anyways."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well, it doesn't matter does it?" he asked. She seemed like she was a lazy cat.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 pm

ooc: Not lazy, just trying to not get on his bad side like Reedkit X333

ic: Mintpaw shot him a look. "I didn't say that." She sighed. "But do you want to talk about it?"
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:38 pm

ooc: he doesn't have a bad side, He just talks like he he's mad because he has doesn't have any emotion in his voice

"Honestly, I don't care." he replied.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Mintpaw rolled her eyes. "I actually have a question for you. You won't like it, but it bugs me. Why is your attitude always so...dull? I've never seen you happy. Ever." She mewed flatly. "I know you can be happy. But either you don't know how or don't want to be."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

"Think about my body if you want to know. Limp tail, clawed ear, and blind eye." he replied. Honestly, I know they wouldn't do the same as me, but this is who I am.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Mintpaw gave a huff. "Lots of cats are blind in both eyes. And a clawed ear? Honestly, everyone gets clawed ears every now and then. Even if it doesn't heal perfectly, it's still not a big deal. A limp tail is the only thing i see a problem with, and that would be trouble with tail signals. But maybe some time I can work out a way of signaling without a tail, and show you. That would solve that problem." She offered. She wasn't a cat who sympathized about his....problems, but she didn't make fun or them either. Honestly she really didn't care all that much. He was still a fellow clanmate.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Deadpaw shook his head, "This is just who I am."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Mintpaw shrugged and looked on. "I wonder if Bluejay's awake..." She wondered out loud, looking around.

ooc: Feel free to join this: https://warriors-cats-forest.forumotion.com/t245-where-s-those-kits
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next