Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join) Empty Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join)

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:55 am

Cloudkit sat stubbornly outside the nursery, tearing apart a leaf.

Last edited by ~Little~ on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join) Empty Re: Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join)

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 am

"Whatcha doing?" Brackenkit asked, peering over his shoulder. "are you maad~?"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join) Empty Re: Clouds over Bracken(For Moss and I only, and for others that have mah permission to join)

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:03 am

"Who cares?" Cloudkit grumbled, not even looking up at the kit.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am

"I care." she meowed, not noticing his tone. "Why are you maaaad?"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am

"Yes," Cloudkit answered, throwing the shredded leaf in the other direction and laying down.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 am

Brackenkit sat next to him. "Why are you mad, Cloudyness?" she asked.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 am

Cloudkit let out a grumble of agitation and feebly walked over to the medicine cat den.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 am

"Cloudyyyyyyyyyyyy. Why are you maaaaaad?" The kit asked again. Just answer her, dwed.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 am

"Because I'm useless," Cloudkit answered rudely.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am

Brackenkit pounced on him. "Huh? No, you're not useless!" she meowed. "Just because you're blind doesn't mean you can't do stuff.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:34 am

Cloudkit tried shaking her off, but failed miserably. "What exactly can I do?"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:38 am

"You can still fight, and hunt or you can be like Badgertail~!" Brackenki meowed, sitting down on him. "Or you can sit around and be a bummer."

Last edited by Mossy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 am

ooc: *Badgertail

IC: "Or I could continue minding my own business without you sitting on me," Cloudkit grumbled.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am

"Ae you gonna stop being mad, Cloudy?" she asked. Brackenkit leaned down, pushingher face in his. "Hmmmmmm?"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Cloudkit feebly kicked her away. "It's Cloudkit!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Brackenkit squealed as she was kicked. "Auowwwwww!" she whinded, rubbing her hindleg. "Meanieeeeeeee!"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 pm

"Don't do that again," Cloudkit grumped, sitting down next to the medicine cat den.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Brackenkit sniffled and licked her sore hindleg. "I hate youuuuuuu." she whined. "I'm not talking to you ever again." she declared.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:45 pm

"Then so be it," Cloudkit mewed, getting up to chase a butterfly.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:38 pm

"Hello kits" Ivyfire purred as she walked of the nursery. She padded over to Cloudkit "Hello little one" she licked his head,
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:40 pm

"Hi, Ivyfire!" Cloudkit mewed, obviously happy to see her.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:41 pm

"How are you? she asked, concerned.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Brackenkit watched as the butterfly neared her. Her paw flashed up, batting it down. "Hi Ivyfire!" she meowed.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Cloudkit ran over and lifted Brackenkit's paw, letting the butterfly free. "Don't kill it!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 pm

"Cloudkit, its alright. There's plenty more in the world" Ivyfire meowed.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum