Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark and a den

+2
Mossy's Frogkip
Fire
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dark and a den Empty Dark and a den

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 pm

As soon as everyone was asleep, Darkkit snuck out of the nursery, and into the open. She looked around before walking into the medicine den. She looked around, making sure Blackstorm wasn't there. She started to stalk over to the storage.

Last edited by Line of Fire on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Dark and a den Empty Re: Dark and a den

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Blackstorm was sleeping soundly nearby, a large, husky black blob of fur in the corner. It would be bad if he woke up now. The death berries still sat at the entrance of the store, but with the medicine cat sleeping, there was nothing he could do.

ooc: If Dark tries to eat one, she could accidentally trip and knock something over loudly or something like that so he wakes up and stops her from eating it x3
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Darkkit stepped on one of the berrys, watching as it splattered against the floor, making a small sound. She bent down to sniff one, knocking over a small pile of herb. She ignored it, and went in to take a bite of the strange berry. When the bite was out.......

ooc: I'm just gonna stop here cause I can't remember what happens... Something like frothing at the mouth? I want her to eat one so she can become more evil! I killed it!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Blackstorm's eyes flickered open, darting to the side and staring at the kit. He lunged forward, slamming the kit to the ground. He watched her mouth begin to foam with the death berry juice effects, and snarled in annoyance. His eyes glowed in the night, narrowed and angry like bulbs of death. His black pelt was almost invisible. He lifted his paw, digging into his herb storage and pulling out yarrow. He shoved it down the kits throat, waiting for it to take it's vomiting effect. He continued to glower down at the kit, his paw pressing hard against the kits stomach not just to help the kit vomit but for also to satisfy himself at the sound of choking.

ooc: His "I'm gonna kill you" face(which he has on right now .3.) X3:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Froggly on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Darkkit vomitted out the death berry, coughing. After she was done, she looked up at him, eyes cold," Why didn't you let me die?!"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Blackstorm snarled, eyes cold. He rolled the kit over, shoving her face and body hard into the dirt. "You're right! What was I thinking?!" He hissed in her ear. Unsheathing his claws, he drove them shallowly into the kit's back, and lifted her up to where she dangled in front of him. "I told you to stay out of my den!" He roared, tossing the kit towards the wall before springing on her, nose to nose with Darkkit. "Now get out, because next time I won't be so merciful!" He growled more softly, his eyes burning with grey flames in his silver eyes. He gripped the kit's scruff harshly with his teeth, making sure it hurt, and flung Darkkit out of his den like a piece of fresh-kill. He stomped back into his nest, watching the entrance where the kit was thrown. To the medicine cat, there was only two types of cats in life: enemies and the tolerated. This kit was no longer toleratable. No, Darkkit was now his enemy.

ooc: He's in a rage ;n;

Rule # 1: YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WAKE UP BLACKSTORM WHEN HE'S SLEEPING
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Darkkit got up, falling down on the first few times. Even if she did die, she walked back into the den.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Blackstorm was upon her in an instant. He looked around at the sleeping clan before scooping up the kit, his tail muffling her from any speech. He carried Darkkit out of camp, all the way to the river near the border. He dangled her above it in warning. "Are you sure you want to die?" He growled softly.

ooc: You might want to do something, because he will drop her ;3;
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Darkkit just spit into the river "Not yet......I still need to do one thing." She said with a smile. She thought of him at her paws when she became a warrior. The blood running just like this river. She bent her head down so he couldn't see her growing smile.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

"Thought so." Blackstorm smirked in satisfaction. Placing her on the shore, he began to pad back towards camp without looking back. "Better catch up, because it's a complicated path." He called over his shoulder without turning.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Darkkit followed, her smile growing every second. "Sure," she replied. That day will be a day to remember!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Suddenly he sped up, his black pelt slowly disappearing in the shadows as thy swallowed him up. Soon, there would only be the faint trail of his scent to follow, as the mud of the bank covered up both their scents, nor did the medicine cat mind leaving the kit to die there.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Darkkit sped up untill she could see his tail. "If you leave me here, I will find my way out. I'll find a clan and tell them that you took me out here."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 pm

"Go ahead." Blackstorm huffed, speeding up again to where he was just a running shadow. "They wouldn't believe you. No one likes you as far as I know. I'm quite popular among my clan and well known to the others. Plus, I'm the medicine cat. Who would they believe?" He growled. "Plus, no one would smell me on you. You smell like fish!"
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Darkkit stopped at his first word. He's right, no one likes me. But all of that can't stop me! She looked around, trying to figure out which way it was to the nearest clan. After hours of walking, she was out of the mud, and in the forest. She fell down by a tree, closing her eyes to rest.

ooc: anyone can join if they want XP
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 am

OOC- Let's say your on ThunderClan, so Blue will come save you.*shot*

IC- Bluejay padded through the forest, hearing an older voice, and a younger voice, like that of a kit, but they were very faint, distant. He suspected it was just cats out for a stroll, and the kit's voice was actually just a young apprentice. He shrugged, and continued padding along the border. He saw a shadow melting away into the pine trees, and then a small kit sitting by a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border. "Oh, you poor kit. I'll take you back to ThunderClan. Would you like that? It looks as if ShadowClan was mean to you." he said in a soft voice, laying down next to her.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 am

Suddenly a black, large figure of a cat padded out. It was Blackstorm, the shadowclan medicine cat. "Oh thank goodness you caught her. She was up to her peaky no-good tricks again, and I had to chase her and get her back to camp." He mewed. "I'll make sure to let Aurastar know she's strayed onto your territory. I apologize for trespassing, but I need to get her home. We don't want a war between Thunderclan and Shadowclan over a kit now do we?"
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Aurastar,padding through the territory overheard the conversation, she padded over "Bluejay, hello. We would love it if Thunderclan would please return our kit" she proposed.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 pm

"I'd rather become a rouge then go back there," she said silently.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 am

Bluejay barely heard the kit and shot her a look. "I'm sorry, but I will not. I don't believe you, Blackstorm. Look at this kit-she has wounds that could be made from none other than a cat." he hissed, gesturing towards the small figured with his tail. He bent down, and, nosing through her fur, was shocked. He straightened up and fixed them both in his steely blue glare. "And, underneath the smell of blood, you can smell ShadowClan on her wounds! But, even if cats are in the same Clan, cats have individual scents, right? This kit smells like a nursery, milk-scents and queens. The wounds smell like herbs and poultices." he said, obviously accusing the medicine cat.

OOC- I just totally made Blue a detective.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Goldensplash stalked out the shadows. "You smell the herbs because she has been digging around Blackstorm's den." she snapped. "I'd much rather not shred you to get the best kit back. She took a step forward so she was nose-to-nose wit Bluejay. "I will destroy you if you don't give Darkkit back." she snarled, unsheathed long, curved claws.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  LeSplotchy~ Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 pm

"Bluejay are you done marki-" Rainstar Walked in seeing the scene. " What is going on here?" She tilted her head sitting next to her warrior.
LeSplotchy~
LeSplotchy~
Admin

https://warriors-cats-forest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:50 pm

"Our kit strayed over the border and your warrior won't give him back." Goldensplash growled, fluffing up her fur.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  LeSplotchy~ Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Rainstar looked down at the kit, she sniffed its fresh wounds. " who hurt the kit?" She hissed eyeing the claw wounds then The Shadowclan cats.
LeSplotchy~
LeSplotchy~
Admin

https://warriors-cats-forest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 pm

That's it. Goldensplash was totally ticked. She padded over the border, shoved Rainstar away, picked up Darkit and padded next to her leader.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next