Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U Empty A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:53 pm

ooc: THIS IS AFTER POISONHEART IS BUSTED IN THE "Poisonheart is BUSTEDDD lolno" TOPIC. After Poison is dealt with, and it becomes night time, Blackstorm goes to sleep and is murdered by Darkpaw...Echopaw can find out about it when she comes in during the morning to get her leg wound looked at. She'll see Darkpaw with Blackstorm. .3. AND ACTION

ic: Blackstorm sighed, padding into his den. It had been a rough day, and he was more tired than he had ever been. He lay down in his nest and closed his eyes, drifting into a deep, welcoming sleep.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U Empty Re: A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Darkpaw walked into the den, seeing things again. When she saw Blackstorm sleeping, she had a thought that came without warning. She saw herself sleeping next to him, only he wasn't breathing. His blood was all over the floor, and Darkpaw was in his blood. When she came back to reality, she started to walk over to Blackstorm. She unsheathed her claws, and stuck them through his neck. As his blood spilled on the floor, she covered her face in his blood, and lay down, blood covering her fur. She rolled around in it untill her fur was almost covered. She lay down, and closed her eyes. Death! Dead Blackstorm! Death to all of Shadowclan! Death to all! She gave one last wicked smile, before she fell asleep.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U Empty Re: A dark breeze...hey the prophecy aint over >:U

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Blackstorm's dreams didn't last long. He was breathing peacefully when suddenly he couldn't breath anymore. It only lasted for a second, and he found himself laying down in the middle of shadowclan camp. He could breath again. He padded over to his den, wondering how he got over there. He sucked in air, eyes wide, when he saw himself lying in bed. Next to him lay Darkpaw, covered in his blood. Blackstorm's body was motionless, it's eyes still closed with sleep even though he was dead. Blackstorm looked down at himself. His paws were sparkling with stars, and he looked younger. He felt like he could run around the world and back. He stared helplessly at his body once more before sighing, walking outside, and making his way to starclan.

TIME SKIP

It was morning. Derp.

ooc: I guess since Echo isn't on, anyone could come find out. We just kind of got the idea of Echopaw because she had a reason to come in...
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Occ: I'll help ^^

Ic: Aurastar groaned and lifted one eye, she sniffed the air Blood! she looked at her neck, nothing.She raced outside "Blackstorm!" no answer. She padded into the medicine den and saw the two. "Darkpaw! What happened?!" she rushed over and started to nudge Blackstorm "Come on! Wake up!" she growled.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm

ooc: Is this when I should take one of Aura's lives?
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Blackstorm's spirit appearing next to Aurastar. He nudged her gently and flicked his tail at Darkpaw, who was sleeping next to him, her claws and face smudged in blood. But she was breathing and alive, unlike the medicine cat.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Occ: We can say Poison didn't take one and have you...cause Poison really wasen't supposed to...Sooo.. Sure
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Darkpaw's eyes shot open, and she stood up, blood still wet. "Would you like me to help?" she asked in an insane voice. "He's dead!!!" she screamed out loud. She burst into laughter.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 pm

"What did you do to him?!" she screamed.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 pm

"Just helped him......Do you want me to help you?" she asked.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm

"Y- You killed him...Didn't you?" she bared her teeth and stepped forward.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:45 pm

"In other words I helped him! The pain! The death! All of it!" she burst out laughing again.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:47 pm

"How could you?! You killed our medicine cat! What were you thinking?!" she leaped toward Darkpaw and slammed her down "We raised you better Darkpaw!"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:48 pm

"Raised hated and like a ghost in the clan! I won't rest! I can't all will die! We all have to one day! Why not sooner?!' she said.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:50 pm

"Remember the prophecy..." Blackstorm breathed in Aurasta's ear before disappearing.

ooc: *lepoofs from topic* x3
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 pm

"No one hated you! There were just no queens! What were we supposed to do?! Everyone deserves to live their full life! I will not let you kill anyone else!" as she heard Blackstorm's voice a tear rolled down her cheek and she dug her claws in "Why did you do it?!" she screamed.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 pm

"Do you really think I'll let him live after what he did? I won't stop......no I won't! You can't kill me!" She yelled out. Insanity! Insane! No longer Sane! What's that cat doing trying to kill him? I already killed him!
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 pm

"What he did was help! He punished you and you deserved it! We need him! I need him! But you-"she growled "I hate you! After were out, I wont go as easy on you as he did!" she snarled.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 pm

"I see things you must know that much by now. All, strange cats and death! No wait! Death. Death. Death! all i see is death! All those strange cats! Dead! I couldn't help but feel the blood!" she said, "The hate is beautiful! Death is beautiful! Pain! You loved him? or am I wrong?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm

"You're right. I did. But, as leader i couldn't. And as an apprentice you shouldn't hate! No one! You shouldn't even be thinking about death!" she hissed.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:05 pm

"The dreams! Power! All of it! It all adds up! Now if you don't mind, get off and I'll be on my way."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 pm

ooc: Woah wut? Aurastar loved him? X3 Didn't see that coming,
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 pm

ooc: just sayin that cause it looks like it.....and to mess with Aura XP
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 pm

"No! And what are you talking about?! The power?!" she demanded.

Occ: No one did... Aura is sneaky >:3 Oh well,now.. .-. XD Fire@ she did...I just never really thought about it till now XD Never...brought it up... Or plotted it or anything..They just turned out to be friends .3. Oh well...moving on.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 pm

"Is it death you want then? Just like your 'mate' over there?" she asked avoiding the question on power.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum