Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting some herbs cuz I can...

Go down

Getting some herbs cuz I can... Empty Getting some herbs cuz I can...

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Blackstorm walked silently out of camp like he always did. Some times it could look suspicious, the way he just walked out without a word, as if going some where. But really, he's just getting enough herbs to last through leaf-bare.

The black-furred tom trudged through the marsh, sniffing plants and every now and then bending down to pick some. He carried two large beech leaves from nearby the Thunderclan border, rolling herbs into them so they were easier to carry. Once a leaf was full, he tucked it under his chin and carried the other one. This way, he collected many plants of all sorts.

Borage leaves for queens, Alder Bark for toothache, Blackberry leaves for bee sting... He went over the herbs he was low on in his head, studying the marshy floor for any sign of them. Rummaging through a bush, he found some Nightshade growing around a tree trunk. Huffing in annoyance, he quickly cleared it off, stuffing it far into an old fox burrow. Luckily, there wouldn't be any stupid enough prey that would eat that, then later on have the clan eat the prey, and get poisoned.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum