Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan. 2013 Gathering

3 posters

Go down

Jan. 2013 Gathering Empty Jan. 2013 Gathering

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 pm

OOC: As you all know, many of us have been inactive including myself. So, to kick off the new year, here's our first gathering of the year.Sorry for the shortness as well..I can't think of anything today ;-;

IC:Aurastar led her clan through the marshy territory, mumbling under her breath.

Ivystar looked over at the other two leaders, walking down the path "I wonder if they'll all be there.."
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Jan. 2013 Gathering Empty Re: Jan. 2013 Gathering

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 am

Squirrelstar was at the lead of all three Clans, as if she would be the supreme leader if they all join forces. But after all, they were all seeking her shelter, so it only seemed right. She padded along, most of the other cats in SKyClan following, including the elders.

Next to Ivystar, Bluejay padded along, tail-tip twitching with annoyance at Squirrelstar. Who gave her the right to lead all of them into Fourtrees?!

Rabbitfoot dragged along, the very last cat of all three Clans. Head and tail drooping, he lagged behind WindClan, the last Clan in the line of the three.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 pm

My cats walked in.

Brightstar wearily padded in, her belly swollen and large with kits. She looked around at the sad cats gathering around. She sighed, this'll be my last gathering for a long time... these kits will come soon.

ooc: Sorry... don't feel good today ;n;
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down