Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hideout And The Plan

2 posters

Go down

The Hideout And The Plan Empty The Hideout And The Plan

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Ooc: I guess this is where he keeps Badgerpaw? :u

ic: Stripedtail had taken the long way around...The very long way in order to avoid going into Shadowclan territory. Sure, they had to just barely cut through the other territories...Okay, maybe a lot, but they were quick, so their scent couldn't have rubbed too much off into the undergrowth. Besides...If anyone caught their trail no one would follow out of the territories, which is where they had to circle around to to get to Carrionplace.

As the Riverclan deputy suspected, the place reeked; More importantly, the scent was of trash, not Shadowclan scent. No one seemed to have came here in quite a while. However, it didn't surprise him either.

He led the captive-Er "ally"-Apprentice, Badgerpaw, into the stinking place. Smells like home to her, eh? Probably not. No cat could possibly stand the stench unless they were here 24/7.

Which is why the two would get used to it. Stripedtail planned to hold Badgerpaw here until Bluejay came and gave the word to get Brightstar's kits. Which reminded him: What was he going to tell the young shadowclan apprentice when the Thunderclan deputy showed up? He was a friend? That could make sense, since they were both deputies. But would it be enough?

He looked down at Badgerpaw. Probably. She had been tricked out of loyalty so easily by a rival clan member. But that could have been because he was deputy or something, and Shadowclan scent was at the Gorge since they had been in Shadowclan territory, where they kidnapped her in the first place. Plus, she was still young and inexperienced. It shouldn't be hard. Stripedtail was clever, after all.

But then what would he say when they came back holding kits? He thought a moment...
...They wouldn't need to come back. When Bluejay came, Stripedtail would simply tell the apprentice they were going hunting. Then, after they took the kits, they would head straight to the Gorge. Stripedtail would rub off any Thunderclan scent in the river near Riverclan camp-He was a Riverclan cat after all, so that wouldn't be hard-Then head back to Badgerpaw to warn her that kits were in trouble back at the Gorge. Due to his last story, she may think Aurastar was up to no good again. Bluejay and Nightwing would be waiting at the Gorge. While the Thunderclan deputy got the kits positioned into a dangerous-looking spot where they surely would need to be saved by getting close to the edge of the Gorge-Perhaps even hanging off the very edge-Nightwing would be hiding nearby where Badgerpaw wouldn't see him. As soon as Stripedtail arrived with the apprentice, he would lead her to the edge in order to supposedly "rescue" the kits. He would then back away and allow Nightwing to jump out and push her off, therefor she was hanging off the edge as well. No, they would not kill her. If she fell to her death it was her own fault. But she looked old enough to have the brain to grab the edge as soon as she began falling.

By the time that was done, Bluejay should have already headed back towards Thunderclan to alert Brightstar that he had "Found" her missing kits that morning, and they needed help immediately. He would also get Ivystar to come. The queen would be so worried for her kits, she may not think to bring any warriors with her. The Thunderclan leader would probably rush after the protectvie queen, who would have fled into the forest towards the trap. If they did perhaps bring warriors, Nightwing and Bluejay could distract them while Stripedtail hid, ready to pounce. The same trick would be pulled on Brighstar: As soon as she got close to the edge, Stripedtail would hit her off to her death. It was leaf-bare, and ice cresting the water, as well as swift, high rapids and sharp rocks would surely mean death to all the leader's remaining lives. Bluejay would take over as leader of Thunderclan. Any witnesses to what had happened would be taken care of so they don't speak up.

If Bluejay was leader of Thunderclan, that left Skyclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and Windclan left to overthrow. Stripedtail would take care of Leopardstar himself-It couldn't be hard to trick the leader into coming to discuss "important private matters" with his deputy...Alone in the territory, near the edge of the clans and wilderness.

That left three more clans. Skyclan in particular was no threat: Not only was Thunderclan supposedly staying with them, and as listed before, Bluejay would be leader of Thunderclan, but Skyclan's current deputy, Squirrelstar, was in no shape to fight. She didn't have many warriors or trained apprentices, and Nightwing was with them, which makes things all the more easier. They have no idea there is a traitor in Skyclan, Thunderclan, or Riverclan.

That deals with Riverclan, Thunderclan, and Skyclan. The other two would be a bit harder. Of course, they could pull the same Gorge trick on Aurastar, since she seemed just a little insane already, but that wouldn't fix the problem with Blackfur. As soon as they were done with Brightstar, they could bring Aurastar in to rescue Badgerpaw. But no one was in Shadowclan...Who would they send as a messenger? Stripedtail could probably go, since it would make sense, considering he's in Riverclan. He'd go and say a Shadowclan apprentice is in trouble, and he needed help right away. He could say cats were already there(meaning Bluejay and Nightwing, though she'd probably guess more Riverclan warriors) trying to help, but they needed back-up.

Then Stripedtail got an idea: Aurastar would want to bring a warrior with her, no? After all, Stripedtail would be requesting Shadowclan back-up. Blackfur was probably close to her since he was her deputy, so she might bring him, and if not, the Riverclan cat could suggest him for some reason, say he's nearby or he looks strong enough to fight. But if he did suggest Blackfur, he'd have to be careful not to note that he knows the cat is deputy and he knows Blackfur could be killed....Correction, would be killed. This thought made him stifle a chuckle.
He would simply push Blackfur in as well at the same time.

Stripedtail knows very well tat Shadowclan does not have a medicine cat; Either that or he/she never showed up for some reason. Anyways, without a deputy or leader, the clan would get all worked up, not knowing what to do. They'd look to the medicine cat...But oh? There wasn't one! They needed some one to swoop in and offer to lead them. They'd be so worried, they may accept anyone...

That's where the esteemed Bluestar would come in! He could tell Shadowclan of their already successful alliance with both Windclan and Skyclan, and convince the lost cats to join their alliance under his rule. Then, Bluestar, Stripedstar, and Nightwing would bring the clans into one huge clan. They would make Nightwing leader in place of whoever was the current Skyclan deputy after Squirrelstar was killed. The three would rule the forest.

Suddenly, Stripedtail just barely managed to force himself not to stiffen. He wanted to rule the forest. Not with those two. But that wasn't the point. After the three were supreme rulers of the forest, they could either pick a ruler out of the three of them to be leader...Or Stripedtail could pick for them. A master plan, no? It couldn't possibly fail!

The only thing that could possibly prevent his master plan from working was if one of the three warriors was a traitor-Don't get him wrong, they were all traitors. But he meant a traitor to their plans. Meaning, one of the three decided not to participate any longer.

But they all seemed loyal to him and the group, all intent on power and fueled by hatred of something that had happened. Stripedtail was only partially fueled on hatred, to tell the truth; he was more fueled on greed. His hatred was even fueled by greed: He hated how the other warriors, even apprentices, acted to him. He was a warrior, like them, and a good one. He got no respect or attention except when he was appointed deputy. You'd expect deputy-ship to allow him to forget his hate, but no, it only fueled it more. This meant he had even more power over those who had disrespected him for who he was. He could finally say that they didn't know who they had been messing with. Not only that, all the previous hatred, fueled also by power, had given him a new aspect: Greed. Greed in which convinced him to want even more power. He wanted to be leader. Not of Riverclan, but of every clan. He wanted to rule over the clans, have them all shudder underneath his feet. Have those who had previously embarrassed him so be slaughtered slowly and painfully, have them suffer at his feet and watch their family trees be burned to the ground under his claws.

That's what he wanted, and that's what he was determined to get.

Ooc: MY HANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
WHY DID I WRITE SO MUCH?

Anyways, that's the plan 8D Fully detailed, along with the reasons behind Stripedtail's plot. Well, some of them anyways. There are other more hidden things o3o

Gah. Must...Stop...Typing...I'm gonna break my wrist DDDX
Good luck reading it all.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

The Hideout And The Plan Empty Re: The Hideout And The Plan

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

OCC: This,sounds,amazing.. And I think this should actually fall through just to ..shake things up.

I read it all ..and.. I'm so proud..my tiny attention span lasted.xD
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm

ooc: Wellllllllllllllzzz

If it does happen, then I didn't exactly prepare fr how people would stop it...
Plus I dunno if the members owning the cats listed want their characters dead .3.
Like, I doubt Little wants Brightstar dead when she just recently became leader.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:36 pm

occ: True, but if it does happen, this is not final so we can change it to fit :3
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 am

ooc: Okay. I actually made all this up off the top of my head. I never had an actual plan .3.

BACK TO THE RP :D
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down