Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Escape

3 posters

Go down

The Escape Empty The Escape

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 pm

It was a cold, windy and dark night. The moon was dimmed out by thin clouds, and a thing drizzle echoed as its drops splattered against the cool mud. Nearby, the thick tree line began to thin out, until it stopped, a large fence spreading out on the other side. This was the beginning of the Twolegplace, where Kittypets and Twolegs lives in their strange nests.

Quietbreeze trudged through the rain and mud, her pelt soaked and her whiskers hanging from water weighing down on them. She held her head and tail low, and walked slowly.

When she first spotted the Twoleg fence, her first instinct was fear a twoleg would come out and steal her away, and she must head back deeper into the territory, away from this border. Then she reminded herself Twolegs stayed inside when it rained...Or at least most of the time. Plus, she couldn't go back. She had left that night, knowing she was no longer accepted into either Thunderclan or Windclan. Mintleaf's words echoed in her head...

'Good warrior or not, if she's a traitor she can't be trusted.'

The Thunderclan cat was right: Quietbreeze was a traitor. Her mate was a medicine cat, therefor she broke both codes; The medicine cat code and the warrior code. She was a disgrace, especially when her best friend had given her the high honor of being deputy so recently. She had wasted it. Did anyone mean anything to her at all?

But they did. Quietbreeze would miss them very much. But she knew she could never go back. Not after what she had done. She sighed, looking down at her now well-rounded belly. Were the kits of Rabbitfoot really growing there? They deserved better than her, but for now she was the best they could get, for when they were born they wouldn't be able to eat meat or go much anywhere; let alone trudge there way back to Thunderclan through all this cold. They'd freeze to death!

Mustering what strength she could, the former Windclan deputy leaped onto the fence, balancing and finally sitting down uncomfortably. She looked up at Silverpelt, hidden by dark, whispering rain clouds. Was Starclan weeping because she had left? Because she had messed up so badly? Because she had caused Windclan to go without a deputy until some one was eligible? With one last look behind her, Quietbreeze leaped into Twolegplace, flinching as a monster roared past on a nearby Thunderpath. She'd have to find a place to survive with her kits...A temporary den.

ooc: So, you guys can post your cats' reactions to her disappearance the next morning, and I'll be posting Quietbreeze's progression through Twolegplace. Anyone can go looking for her if you wish, but remember the cats don't like to leave the territory; especially not searching for a cat who broke the warrior code and most likely was going to be banished anyways.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

The Escape Empty Re: The Escape

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Rabbitfoot sat in his den, his blind eyes clouded more than they already were. His tail was curled on his back, and his face was stained dark with tears, blue eyes swollen and puffy from weeping his heart out since Quietbreeze had left. So much.. He had so much. He had everything; everything he could ask for. A great and friendly Clan, and the best she-cat that would ever live with him as his mate.. And when kits started forming in Quitebreeze's belly.. Everything was ripped from him by a dirty claw, the laugh of a trickster ripping the fake goods he'd dealt to a consumer. Rabbitfoot shook with a sob as he began weeping again. Then his ehad lifted slowly as the weak heat from pale light of dawn vanished. He looked up, but in vain to his blindness, but could scent Bluejay. He could smell weakness and rage crackling from Bluejay like lightning.
"Get up, pathetic fool. You're coming with us to look for that traitor. We want to find her, wherever she is, and warn her that if she coems back, we'll kill her in the most vicious way we can think of."
The old tom growled down to Rabbitfoot. Shakily, Rabbitfoot struggled to his paws.
"I will not deliver the message, but I shall come." If I can see her. he wanted to yell them in Bluejay's face, but that would give everything they worked to hide away.. Every cats life would be ruined.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Ooc: Since no one else is posting I guess I will so this topic doesn't die, considering it's important to Rabbit & Quiet's plot.

Oh btw, Fire wants to be a kit in the litter. I explained to him about how they'll be loners at first, then get into Stormclan(Heh, that's what I call it because wind + Thunder is like a Thunderstorm or Twister, but Thunderstormclan or Tornadoclan or Twisterclan sounded weird so...Yep o3o).

ic: Quietbreeze looked around, spotting an open, seemingly empty corner with two-leg waste piling in those weird, thin green holders. She padded quickly over, hiding under one of the larger, harder and more protected waste-holders, which also contained piles of that green, flimsy, waste-holding objects twolegs occasionally carried outside to be eaten by a huge waste-eating monster. She lay under it, trying her best to ignore the stench. At least she was sheltered from the cold and rain. In the morning, she would be able to make a better home out of some of this twoleg stuff and maybe some twigs and leaves from the Thunderpath, no matter how foul-smelling they were. Her kits needed shelter.

THE NEXT MORNING...(Also known as the morning where Sarrow's post came into action, aka Bluejay's hunt for Quietbreeze)

Quietbreeze stretched, aching all over from the hard surface. She was used to sleeping in the comfort of a mossy, bracken nest rather than the cold, merciless floor of the alley where she made her temporary home. Suddenly an ear-splitting screech-like sound came from right next to the alleyway, and before she knew it Quietbreeze's "den" was being lifted from the ground! The former Windclanner bolted from underneath it, leaping behind some of the twoleg waste-holders and panting as the waste-eating monster managed to lug the entire container over its back, dumping all waste out of it. It then slowly put down the large, heavy container exactly and safely back where it previously was. Quietbreeze shuddered. Would she have to deal with that every morning!?

"HEY!" A voice hissed from behind her.

Quietbreeze whipped around, scared and weak, but claws unsheathed as she would fight as mercilessly as possible to protect her kits.

But the only cat in front of her was young; around apprentice-age(NPC). He was brown, and his eyes stared wide with terror at Quietbreeze. The she-cat just noticed how fearsome she must have looked, considering her fur was wet and matted, mud staining her once-beautiful fur. Her aqua eyes were blood-shot from sleep and her pupils were only hateful slits. Her claws were yellowish and cracked from her painful dash from the clans, and she wasn't surprised at how the cat reacted when she hissed at him.

"Don't kill me!" He whispered, shaking. His brown fur began to poof up in fear. Quietbreeze relaxed, sheathing her claws and shivering a bit herself. "S-Sorry..." She murmured. "I-I...I didn't know you were..." She trailed off.

The cat calmed down, suddenly looking curious. He studied Quietbreeze before speaking up. "You're not from here are you?" He questioned.

Quietbreeze shook her head. "No. I ran away from my home. I was going to be kicked out anyways, and I needed to protect my kits..." She explained softly, looking down at her swollen belly.

The cat's eyes grew wide with amazement. "Oh you're expecting! Congratulations!" He purred. "I'm Mud, by the way. I live nearby. When I saw you heading down this alleyway, I thought'd I'd come warn you this alleyway isn't a home. It's dangerous!" The cat explained.

"I'm Quietbreeze. Thanks for warning me, but I have no where else to go, to tell the truth..." Quietbreeze replied faintly, looking back at the large container. It scared her now, the way the monster had emptied it of all its insides though it seemed perfectly fine. A moving den. Who knew?

Obviously this rogue-cat did. He looked slightly amused, the way he twitched his whiskers and his eyes sparkled. "Well no where is better than here! Those Hind-Legs...or I guess you call them 'Two-legs'...Will grab you up and bring you to the most fearsome place known to all animals! Not just cats!" He meowed. Surprisingly, he looked excited about his little story. The again, he was young and was supplied with great imagination.
However Quietbreeze was shivering from fear. Her imagination of this place scared her, not only for herself but her kits. Thank Starclan she had met this cat!
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Ooc: I am a lonely poster.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Ooc: I would post but I can't my only cat who knows what happened would be grey kit and a kit can't go out alone it would die.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Ooc: Okay. CAN SOME ONE ELSE POSTTTT ?
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Bluejay's tail flicked with annoyance. His eyes flitted from the fence to the forest. Bushes rustled and he stopped, his ears pricking hopefully, then a mouse darted out and back into the greenery. The tom snorted with anger. Where was that lousy blind medicine cat? Surely he could follow Bluejay's scent. Or was he too tired? Lazy? Stupid? Or.. Was he actually sad Quietbreeze had gone? Bluejay remembered how Rabbitfoot had defended her, and a thought crossed his mind. The grim thought was interrupted by a white shape, slinking over to him.
"Told you not to run ahead."
"Told you not to wait up." Bluejay challenged, before bunching his muscles in his hind legs and leaping up to the fence.
"Well, get up here." he barked down to the tom. Rabbitfoot darted forward and placed his paws on the wood, and tried to jump, but was lifted off the ground before he could jump. The grunt of a cat straining mumbled in his ears, then he sat, perched on the fence.
"You're welcome." Bluejay snorted.
Rabbitfoot gave a twitch of his ears and parted his jaws. Quietbreeze's scent was fresh, despite the rain. He leaped down and pounded off, whiskers twitching as he swerved and leaped around obstacles, following the scent of his mate.

Time passed, and soon it was sun-high. Rabbitfoot had halted, and Bluejay was nearly ten fox-lengths behind, panting and struggling to catch up. Rabbitfoot's ears perked, and he heard a strange voice, and Quietbreeze. He ran over to her, knowing she was there, and ran his tongue over her ear. "Are you ok? he murmured, knowing Bluejay would be far behind.
"Are they ok?" he whispered, flicking his tail across her stomach. He turned towards Mud, twitching his nose. Bluejay padded around the corner, shouldering Mud out of the way. "You found her. We wanted to let you know that if you ever come back, we will kill you." Bluejay said firmly, then turned and padded away.
Rabbitfoot didn't follow.

OOC- I know it's probably too late now, but I'm really sorry for never posting. I just thought I did post, but apparently it was deleted before I posted. Again, really sorry.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 am

Ooc: Iwashopingnoonefoundherbutokay xD

Ic: Mud flinched and leaped out of his way, to Quietbreeze's side. He looked up at Rabbitfoot in fear.

Quietbreeze smoothed his fur down. "It's okay Mud...He's a friend." She murmured raspily. She looked up at Rabbitfoot and licked his cheek before a tear fell from her eye. "E-everything is okay, Rabbitfoot. They're okay." She whimpered softly, though she wished she could be back in Windclan...In their camp...With Rabbitfoot. How did things go so badly? "Don't worry about me...Continue to be a medicine cat. The clans need you...B-besides...I met Mud here." She reassured him, though her voice cracked with emotional pain. "I'm sorry..."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum