Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excitement Needed

3 posters

Go down

Excitement Needed Empty Excitement Needed

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Blackfur sniffed along the border, stopping as his nose grazed the edge of the Thunderpath. He backed away quickly as a monster flashed by. With a twitch of his whiskers, he looked behind him for the rest of whatever patrol he was leading.

Suddenly a squirrel darted over the Thunderpath, stopping in the middle to look behind it. In a silent leap, Mintleaf was over a bush ad racing after it. She spotted Blackfur and hissed, baring her teeth. "Paws off my squirrel!" She snarled. Leaf-bare made cats extra-protective over what little prey there was. She leaped onto the Thunderpath, the squirrel not having a moment to run. She killed it quickly.

"Hey! Trespass-" Blackfur cut of his hiss as he spotted a monster coming. "Watch out!" He yelped as Mintleaf looked up, eyes widening and the squirrel hanging loosely from her jaws. Blackfur raced across the Thunderpath and slammed into her, causing both of them to tumble onto Thunderclan territory, and the squirrel to fall right in front of the monster. It was squished, leaving an angry Mintleaf to face Blackfur.

The shadowclan warrior panted, looking at the squirrel with wide eyes. That could have been us-

His thoughts were cut off as Mintleaf leaped on him with a snarl, pinning him on the grass. "You flea-bag! I killed that squirrel then you decided to come over and waste it! On MY territory! You think you're all that because you're in Shadowclan, Fox-heart?!" She hissed, sharp fangs just a whisker-length from his face.

Blackfur narrowed his eyes and kicked out, pushing her off. "Excuse me, but I just saved your life!" He hissed, bristling up. He put one paw on the Thunderpath, ready to go back to his territory without another word. He was hungry too, but Blackfur had a lot worse of things happen to him before, and leaf-bare wasn't going to get the best of him. As soon as he was around the middle of the Thunderpath, Mintleaf jumped him again, pinning him there.

"He-" Blackfur cut off again as the rumbling of yet another monster was felt under him. Blackfur began to squirm madly, a fierce attempt to shake the hunger-crazed she-cat off him. But she stared into the distance at the incoming monster, a smirk on her face.

Mintleaf was far older than Blackfur; she was also a skilled warrior, being the age of a classic warrior when Blackfur was merrily a kit. Now she was senior and a quite strong one at that. Leaf-bare had made her extra hunger and protective, but now that Blackfur had trespassed and caused ruin to prey, she was too blinded by anger to care that he saved her life. She wanted him dead!

The shadowclan warrior began to thrash as the monster drew closer. "HELP!" He yowled. Mintleaf's gaze flicked over to him and she smiled, whispering close to his ear. "Aw, the poor Shadowclan cat whining for help. Let's see how you like being wasted prey!" She hissed quietly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Excitement Needed Empty Re: Excitement Needed

Post  Fire Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:27 am

Blueflower was out as usual looking for a place to hide for some peace. When she heard Blackfur scream she raced to the thunderpath to see him pinned by a thunderclan warrior. She checked her surroundings to see a monster racing towards them. She bolted across the path and slammed into Mintleaf hoping to knock her over and give Blackfur the time he needed to escape.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 am

Mintleaf snarled, finding herself suddenly locked in a tussle with yet another Shadowclan cat.

Blackfur struggled to his paws, his body aching from getting slammed and forced upon the hard black material. He blinked in surprise as Blueflower appeared in his place. "Blueflower get out of there it's dangerous!" He shrieked as the monster was a few heartbeats from crushing them. Mintleaf gasped, leaping away onto the safety of Thunderclan territory, fur bristling as the monster roared past. She wondered if Blueflower had made it.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 am

Blueflower grabbed Blackfur by his scruff and tried to drag him out of the way.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 pm

ooc: Blackfur wasn't on the Thunderpath anymore XD He jumped away when Blueflower attacked Mint.

Eh, whatever.

Ic: Blackfur gasped, staring blankly across the Thunderpath, heart pounding. "Thanks..." He breathed slowly, nodding to his clanmate. He glared over at Mintleaf, who was already turning to leave as if nothing happened.

She stopped suddenly, hackles raising. "This isn't over!" She snapped, narrowing her eyes at them before rushing away into the bushes of Thunderclan territory.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Ooc: your confusing me! Excitement Needed 3900945668 I had to read your first post like five times to figure it out!

"Blackfur, look at me." She said starring at him
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 pm

ooc: SORREHHH DD:

ic: Blackfur looked up, his gaze meeting hers. "Sorry...I didn't mean to cause any trouble." He said awkwardly. "I almost got you killed..."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Blueflower slapped him with a sheathed paw. "Blackfur, you almost died. We need you in this clan, but if you can't figure that out on your own then just go stand on the thunderpath and wait for a monster to hit you." She said.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 am

Tinypaw had seen the whole thing, as well as Bluejay. Tail tip flicking, Tinypaw padded out. He knew it was wrong to stand agaisnt a senior warrior, when he was just an apprentice.. But he had too. Pushing them apart, Tinypaw glared at Blueflower.
"Mouse-brain. He leaped across to save Mintleaf's life, and the ThunderClanner pinned him out of rage for 'ruining' her squirrel for her life. Get it straight." he hissed.

Bluejay stepped in front of Mintleaf before she could leave. Slapping her with an unsheathed paw, he grabbed her scruff and drug her over to ShadowClan territory. Slamming her down, he out a now sheathed paw on her back.
"I believe you have to say something, mouse-brain." he hissed to Mintleaf, pressing harder on her shoulders.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 am

Blueflower looked at him for a moment. "Tinypaw, if you were here the whole time then why didn't you help him?" She asked
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 am

Mintleaf snarled, suddenly flipping onto her back and pushing Bluejay off. "I have nothing to say! It's his fault we're going to starve more than we would have with that squirrel! It's not like I was going to get hit!" She hissed. She glared at the Shadowclan cats. "And don't say anything. I'm getting off the territory." She growled, stalking back to the Thunderclan side after being forcefully dragged to Shadowclan and forcefully intruding.

Blackfur blinked in confusion, shaking his head. "I'm sorry..." He muttered to Blueflower, ignoring the little scene with the Thunderclan cats. "Tinypaw, it's okay. It really was my fault." He sighed, turning around. "Let's just go back to camp. We need to tell Aurastar about this."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum