Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dem Trials

2 posters

Go down

Dem Trials Empty Dem Trials

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

It was late at night, but Quietbreeze wasn't asleep. She sat, fully awake, staring at the stars. Under these same stars, not long ago back in Windclan camp before the fire, she had confessed her love to Rabbitfoot. But...How could they be together? Especially with two clans watching each other against the spreading smoke. It was easy to notice the prey beginning to get a bit scarce, not just because of leaf-fall, but also due to the smoke and fire. She could imagine the hardships coming to the clans in leaf-bare, and now that she was deputy of windclan, was there any room for love? Especially one that was far against the warrior code?

However, she still felt the pull...Maybe they could pull it off. What was she thinking?! She was thinking of betraying her clanmates?

She was thinking of betraying Rabbitfoot? Which one was it?

Her head hurt from the weight of her new responsibilities. All she wanted to hear now was Rabbitfoot's soothing voice, not the annoying nagging of herself in her head. Tonight, maybe she could relax a bit, before things got worst. Of course, they always say "You never know what you have, until it's gone."

Now she had no idea what that meant anymore, except for now everyone was asleep and she should take this time to relax a bit before morning.
--------------------------
Meanwhile, Mintleaf was sanding guard that night out at the clan entrance. She half-hid herself in the bushes, so that she could watch for intruders from all directions, but be able to catch them easier if they came, since it was hard to see her. Leaf-fall meant browning leaves, which blended in fine with her pale orange-ish-tan-ish fur. Her green eyes blended in well with whatever greenery was left. Sure, she had noticed the windclan deputy standing all tense-looking in the camp, but the white she-cat hadn't noticed Mintleaf, and plus she looked a bit more relaxed now, so Mintleaf didn't bother her. In fact she wondered if Quietbreeze could even see her, the way she blended in.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Dem Trials Empty Re: Dem Trials

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Rabbitfoot's ears angled as the rustle of Mintleaf settling in the bushes aroused him from dreams. He rose and stretched, then padded outside. He easily and instantly found Quietbreeze, and sat down next to her. Tension, fear, and distress crackled like thunder and lightning in the worst of storms in the air. Rabbitfoot shifted, then turned to face his supposed "mate".
"Quietbreeze, what's wrong?"
He paused.
"And don't say nothing; you know I can sense feelings..Sorta." he added with a reassuring chortle.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:24 am

Quietbreeze sighed. "It's just...With all that has happened so far, with the fire and joining Thunderclan for a while, is there really any time for us?" She murmured. "I want to be with you, Rabbitfoot, but I don't know how we could pull it off. You know I'll do anything for you."
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Rabbitfoot's claws flexed into the earthy soil and his expression grew stoney and stern.
"Always. There shall always be time for us; I promise. There is time now; as everyone sleeps, we lye awake, under the stars..."
His voice drifted off as he turned to look at the stars. For a moment, sight waved over him teasingly, and he bit it like a rabbit, letting the vision sink in. He watched the stars, their beauty shining. He turned a shaky eye to Quietbreeze, to see her for the first time..
A lean white figure, a band of black running down her back and along her tail. He traced it's glimmering beauty to it's source, along the top of a soft pink nose. He looked at her eyes, sparkling with wonder; even a hint of tears, yes. He looked at his face in a puddle nearby. Soft, blind blue eyes that had granted temporary vision. Sharp lines, portraying hardships, yet still showing his youth. He raised a paw. Black paws. A gray-ish black muzzle and ears, and a sharp line like a claw curving down from his left ear, along the side of his face and ending halfway down. A sharp line of gray. He looked back up, at glimmering stars, before vision was thieved like life from a freezing kit. Abruptly and suddenly, the world dissolved into blackness, into a never ending void of black, a black so deep, so thick and flowing, it felt alien and terrifying to Rabbitfoot to be trapped in it.
The silence between them disturbed him, so Rabbitfoot knew he had to speak. He opened a soft maw, and while his tongue flickered and danced with poetic words weaving through his head, he couldn't bring his tongue to actually move and say them. His tongue remained soft along the bottom of his mouth, and he closed it, trying to think of what to say.
"Imagine, Quietbreeze.." he paused for her to think.
"If everyone cared, and nobody cried. If everyone loved, and nobody lied. If everyone shared and swallowed their pride. We'd see the day that nobody died."
He paused to let his words sink in. Then he realized the weight, the strength, the darkness, but the beauty and elegance, the prophetic honor within his words.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 am

Quietbreeze pressed against him, closing her eyes. "If only it were real. Maybe..." She mewed suddenly.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 am

Rabbitfoot lay his tail across her back, his chin on the top of her head.
"But it is real. If you feel it in your heart, it's real. Trust me. Only the cruel and wicked weave lies around your ears with their snake-like tongues."
He mewed gently, being poetic because I feel smart and special and poetic and shiz for absolutely no reason.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Quietbreeze couldn't help but nod. She could handle this, along with...everything else. She wanted to...she believed she could. Maybe.
"Okay..." She murmured with a sigh.

Mintleaf thought she heard some one besides Quietbreeze. Looking around the corner, careful not to be spotted, she held in a gasp when she saw the windclan deputy an medicine cat together. Didn't look like a regular clanmate chat, either. Backing up into her regular position, she thought about it for a moment.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum