Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Plot Starting~~Important that everyone reads.

2 posters

Go down

New Plot Starting~~Important that everyone reads. Empty New Plot Starting~~Important that everyone reads.

Post  Llamastar Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey, broskiis.
So Ivy and I decided we should spark some excitement of plotness in WCF :3

It all start when a fire starts in WindClan. By that time, Brightstar is expecting, so that's pretty much the only reason ThunderClan lets them stay when they ask for shelter. Then they start mooching off of ThunderClan a bit, and then Ivystar seeks help from moonstone. When she comes back, she finds out ThunderClan had been attacked by rogues, and the two Clans fled to RiverClan. Then ThunderClan and WindClan are staying in RiverClan. When Brightstar's kits come, and RiverClan starts hunting onto ShadowClan territory, because there isn't enough food for all three Clans, it starts to get ShadowClan really, really mad.

We still need to discuss about how they resolve it.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

New Plot Starting~~Important that everyone reads. Empty Re: New Plot Starting~~Important that everyone reads.

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Sounds amazing. Supportness.

How about all the Clans go to ShadowClan, and they use all the territories except WC's to hunt? And after a month(real time) from when the fire RP is FINISHED, all the Clans head back because WinClan territory is starting to regrow.

What about my BC plot? /shot
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum