Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stream Brightens

Go down

The Stream Brightens Empty The Stream Brightens

Post  Llamastar Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Brightstream walked into the cave, squinting her eyes, praying for light. She saw a luminous glow that seemed happy. The moonstone... She walked up and gently touched her nose to it and seemed to vanish, falling into emptyness. But she snapped into reality as she got up, feeling the soft grass of the meadow on her paws.
Suddenly she saw Whitestar. Her eyes filled emotion upon seeing the old leader. She always knew the leader would find her way to StarClan. "Brightstream," she began. "By the power of StarClan, I grant the life of compassion. Judge as much with your heart as your mind."
Whitestar then stepped aside, revealing her mother. Mother...?
Brightstream's mother stepped, giving her daughter a soft, comforting lick. "Brightstream, with this life I give you endurance. Use it to keep going, even when you feel as if all hope and strength has lost you." She stepped away, sitting next to Whitestar.
Then there was her father.
"With this life, I give you humor. Use it to lighten the burdens of your Clan and to life the spirits of your Clanmates when despair threatens." With that, he stepped back by his mate, not taking his soft eyes off of Brightstream, filled with emotion.
Next was Ivoryleaf. "Oh, Ivoryleaf..." she began, when Ivoryleaf gave her a simple, soft hush.
"With this life, I give you hope," she announced solemnly. "Even in the darkest night, it will be waiting there for you."
She then stepped aside. "Patchstar!"
Patchstar, the one who died one day before Brightstream came. "With this life, I give you courage. You will know how to use it." He gave her a happy smile, but she could see in his eyes the pain. Warmpaw.
Next was her sister she never told anyone about, along with her other sister and other brothers that died before she could get them WindClan. Then she began.
"With this life, I give you patiecnce. You will need it." The kit--once her sister--gave her a small lick and scurried over by her mother and father.
With that, she found more promises. More hopes. By the end, they granted her as Brightstar. Although she almost came close to crying, she came to think of one cat.
Nightlight.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum