Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since Riverclan be pretty inactive

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Since Riverclan be pretty inactive - Page 2 Empty Re: Since Riverclan be pretty inactive

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

"I will not, we are not weak. If you want to be a warrior when we do get a leader then you'll have to have more respect than this. Do you think your father or mother would have tolerated this attitude you have? No. You never tell warriors to get off your case, ever. Your an apprentice and we've already done our job . It's time for you to step up, be a real warrior and do yours" she hissed, scolding the apprentice.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Since Riverclan be pretty inactive - Page 2 Empty Re: Since Riverclan be pretty inactive

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:50 pm

"I SHOULD be a Warrior. I WOULD be a Warrior if Stormstar hadn't disappeared!" he growled. Then, his heart sank to his claws. Unsheathing his claws, he raked them from just behind Frostbite's left ear, across her face and muzzle, and to the bottom of her right cheek, furious.

OOC- Iveh. You should know better than to mention his parents./shot
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Occ: Sarrow- I AM HIS FATHER..xD /shot

Ic: Frostbite hissed and swiped at his face, leaving a long scratch down his face. "It's not my fault! Not yours either! Coldgaze would be ashamed of you! I can;t believe how awful you've turned out to be!" a tear dripped form her eye. "And to think I loved you!" she hissed, turning her back.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:55 pm

OOC: oh snap!

Rockpaw watched with wide eyes as it all happened.

Ooc: and btw thanks for waiting :D
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:59 pm

OOC- WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLDUP.

FROSTBITE LOVED SPARROWPAW? WTF?

IC- Sparrowpaw was stunned. "You think I don't know he should've been ashamed of me? YOU'RE JUST A SNIVELING PIECE OF FISH-DUNG! I'VE BEEN AN OUT-CAST MISTAKE ALL MY LIFE!" he boomed, enraged by the she-cats arrogance.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Occ: IDK..xD Just making it dramatic..

Ic: "It doesn't matter! You should strive to make him AND your clan proud! No matter what! You made a promise to Starclan to do that." she looked up into his eyes, memories of his father's time of blood thirst replayed in her mind. "But I see that you'll never care about anyone but yourself"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Sparrowpaw shrank. She had nearly destroyed him. He just wanted his brother and sister to like him(lolscourgeyus)and for the Clan to like him. He wanted the Clan to think he was strong, and brave. But they just thought he was a stuck-up show-off. "I..I'm sorry.." he whispered, before backing up, then turning and stalking out of camp.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Frostbite let tears fall, not caring that Rockpaw was being a creeper. She hunkered down, "I-I didn;t mean it" she cried.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Ooc: really? You guys started it.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Since Sparrowpaw was moving like a turtle, he had barely gotten out of camp and had heard her. He backed up, and slowly walked over to her. He placed his muzzle on the top of her head, laying his tail across her shoulders. "It's ok." he soothed, voice quiet and gentle.

OOC- Huh?
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Rockpaw sat there watching the drama. "Uh... Probably not the best time but can you two just... Walk away or something?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Frostbite shivered and her shoulders shook as silent sobs came out "No it's not."
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Sparrowpaw looked up and shot a stabbing a glare at Rockpaw, then turned his focus back to Frostbite. "It's ok, Frostbite. Nothing's wrong." He said, trying to cheer her up.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:22 pm

"No..I-I said terrible things..and..now we're both hurt" her pretty White fur was now stained with blood.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

OOC- Lol. Where'd blood come from?

IC- "No. We can both forgive each other. I forgive you." he said, desperately trying to calm her down.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Occ: le fight..xD

Ic: Frostbite shivered "And I forgive you too"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:55 pm

OOC- Oh yea. I forgot I tried to mince your face. /shot

IC- "Are you okay?" he whispered, still not believing she was happy.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Occ: LOL.

Ic: She raised her head revealing a scar down her eye, "I think so" she sniffled.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Sparrowpaw starred then realized he had done that. He hung his head, ashamed. "I'm sorry.." he whispered, starring blankly at his paws.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Stripedtail came back, not hearing any more after all the yelling. He stopped in surprise when he saw the two crying with each other. He shook his head and padded towards Rockpaw, hearing his comment. "If you don't like it, why don't you leave instead? Can't you see they are upset?" He hissed, feeling sorry actually only for Frostbite, considering she stuck up for him. He still kind of thought of Sparrowpaw to be a sniffling apprentice. "Lazy AND mean to your own clanmates? Do you want us to be that way towards you?" he warned, growling.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum