Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the sunshine like a blue flower or something like that

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the sunshine like a blue flower or something like that - Page 2 Empty Re: In the sunshine like a blue flower or something like that

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 am

Blackpaw yawned, padding out of the apprentice den. "Some one say my name?" He asked curiously.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

In the sunshine like a blue flower or something like that - Page 2 Empty Re: In the sunshine like a blue flower or something like that

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:33 am

Tinypaw looked towards the apprentices' den. He was happy to see a friend, Blackpaw, stepping out. He glomped Blackpaw, landing on his back. He began chewing on his ears. "Blueflower says the three of us will be Warriors soon!" Tinypaw purred around his mouthful of Blackpaw ear.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Blackpaw was instantly awake at that "Really?! Sweet!" He laughed, falling over when Tinypaw tackled him. "I wonder what our warrior names will be? I hope I get something cool! What about you?" he asked curiously as his ears were nommed.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Tinypaw stopped nomming his friend's ear to think. "Maybe.. uhh... uhm... Tinyfoot? I dunno what Aurastar will give me." Tinypaw blinked, then shuddered slightly. "But I don't like the sound of Tinyfoot." he said, glomping Blackpaw again.

OOC- Blackpaw and Aurastar are Tiny's only friends that aren't his family. He has a small social circle./shot
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Blackpaw let out a "oof" as he was repeatedly glomped /shot*

"Well, maybe you'll get Tinynose? That sounds okay. Tiny noses are cute, right?" He purred in laughter. "Or maybe something cooler...like Tinycloud?"
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:11 pm

"Or.. Tinybreeze!" he declared. "I like the sound of that! I hope that is what I get." Tinypaw purred, not knowing he was breaking the fourth wall and deciding his warrior name.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 pm

"I wanna be Leopardstrike!" Leopardpaw meowed excitedly, sitting down by his brother and Blackpaw.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 pm

"I wonder what'll I get?" Blackpaw thought out loud.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2