Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems you peeps won't care about.

5 posters

Go down

Problems you peeps won't care about. Empty Problems you peeps won't care about.

Post  Mossy Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 am

Firstly, my mom has abandoned my dad and I throughout the years for other men. Now she did last year with my little brother. She's finally back and ruining my life. My dad let her back in again. She keeps lieing to me, and now he is too. Then I got sent to my grandma with Jalen, my little brother. My dad keeps saying he's going to come up, but he never does. I haven't senn him since the begining of June. He said he's comming to day, but I am not sure he is.
I'm really scared, and already broken by all the lies. I don't know what to do anymore
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Problems you peeps won't care about. Empty Re: Problems you peeps won't care about.

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 am

*Hugs* It will be okay. You're going through tough times. But I know you're strong, and will pull through no matter what. If your dad doesn't come like he said, then he probably has a good reason for it, and I'm sure he loves you. Your mom does too, just she also is going through hard times, so she has to lie or be mean to hide her sorrow. You don't have to do that. Be strong, my little angel ;u;
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Problems you peeps won't care about. Empty Re: Problems you peeps won't care about.

Post  Greystar Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am

Awww its ok Mossy Like Froggy said they may have a good reason for it, but look on the other side you got food water family love and alot of friends and some people may not have all that stuff so your actually really lucky -puts hand on shoulder- we will always be right beside you step for step word for word -hugs-
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Great, I'm glad you care, but that's not it. Now my dad's not even coming down.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Well I'm sure he will eventually. Is everything okay at your grandma's house? Like Grey said, we're here any time you need to talk to us :3
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  LeSplotchy~ Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Ya, I care about this too! D:(though I don't go through it...) I undestand what you are going though Mossy!*hugz* if you need any thing just askys.
LeSplotchy~
LeSplotchy~
Admin

https://warriors-cats-forest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 am

Aw, Mossy, I feel so bad for you. I'm sure your father will come one day, though. Just have faith in him, no matter how long it takes. I'm sure he'll come around. Have patience, my dear Mossy. Something good is bound to happen. And, don't feel too bad. Everyone has their reasons, right? And you've done absolutely nothing wrong, Mossy.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down