Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greystar or Greyfeather now since she no longer leader is wondering the border! (Only made this so she could go find the rouge group and like loose her next life)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greystar or Greyfeather now since she no longer leader is wondering the border! (Only made this so she could go find the rouge group and like loose her next life) - Page 2 Empty Re: Greystar or Greyfeather now since she no longer leader is wondering the border! (Only made this so she could go find the rouge group and like loose her next life)

Post  Fire Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Ooc: her

Dark started to fall down a little, and laughed. "Is that all?"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Greystar or Greyfeather now since she no longer leader is wondering the border! (Only made this so she could go find the rouge group and like loose her next life) - Page 2 Empty Re: Greystar or Greyfeather now since she no longer leader is wondering the border! (Only made this so she could go find the rouge group and like loose her next life)

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm

She loomed over the apprentice sneering and aimed to wrap her teeth around her windpipe.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 pm

"Don't forget me!" Poison declared, barreling into her side and raking it with unsheathed, thorn sharp claws.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm

She yowled and tumbled rolling repeadtly across the ground struggling to her paws, she then shot out and aimed to bite Poisons neck.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Poison leaped into the air and twisted, landing square on her back. Then, he began nipping and teasing at her neck with his teeth. "And someday you'll feel these thorns in your throat-I promise to StarClan you will." he growled.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Dark rammed into Grey's side. "I need answers Poison!"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

"Answers about what?" he hissed.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

"What do you think?! Are you brain dead?!"
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 am

"Yes I am 'cause I was tired as heck at 9:13 and now I just woke up. Answers about killing her?" Poison was busy with Grayfeather still, so he wasn't thinking of an answer. "Hey, Grayfeather, do you still like ShadowClan? Still worship StarClan?" he sneered.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 am

"I've given up on them seasons ago" she panted shock had overwhelmed her and took the last of her energy so she couldn't get to her paws.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 am

"Then why do you still have a Clan name, Grayfeather?" he sneered, mocking her Clan name.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 am

"I like my name it helps me remeber why I hate my clan" she growled.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:42 am

"Clan cat SCUM!" he hissed, claws at her throat. He was a mouse length from ready to sinking them in.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

"Stop, I have a few questions for her...." she said.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 am

Poison nodded and stepped off her, then sat down next to Dark.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 am

She looked down at the cat. "What happened? You said you would finish us off, but didn't... Are you that weak?" she asked. Maybe if she joins, she could be a pawn....
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 am

"I've heard about you and you starting to form your little alliance, I was curious about your strength, but YOURS Dark I don't believe you can just beat up a leader who's well fed than you can a mangy exiled leader not as well fed and smell of Crowfood" she hissed.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 am

Dark started to walk away. "That's all I needed... Do what you want."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

"But, I may be able to teach you how a real cat fight" she meowed loudly towards Darkpaw.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am

"I don't need someone like you to help... Chances are I might kill you." she said.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 am

"Pfft, you wish, I was only testing you aswell, if you wanted the real side of me you would be dead minutes ago" she laughed.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 am

Dark didn't reply, just vanished behind bushes and trees.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:21 am

"Fine, leave without getting my answer for joining you!" she called after knowing she was too far off to hear.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2