Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart Empty Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Poisonheart padded through the territory, expecting Aurastar and Littlelight to follow. He had requested that they come, as he had urgent news that couldn't be shared with other ears. Which, of course, was fake. He just wanted them dead.

OOC- Froggly, you can have Black witness this so he'll have some reason to tell the CLan that Poison is evil.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart Empty Re: Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Littlelight silently followed Poisonheart.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart Empty Re: Little Deputy's, Aura Leaders, Meet A Poisoned Heart

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm

ooc: Kay :3

ic: Blackstorm had been watching Poisonheart ever since the day off. He acted strangely, and he wondered if he was hiding something. And just maybe, he was the cat in the evil prophecy, not Darkpaw...(Ignore that part, cuz he might think it, but then be like ohshiz, i was wrong its not him, even though he's also evil D:)

The medicine cat flickered through the shadows, his sleek black pelt invisible among the shadows. He watched, keeping them in sight but far enough away so he couldn't be smelled.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Poisonheart thought he smelled herbs, but he decided against it. "We need to wait for Aurastar." he mewed, forcing his voice to sound urgent.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Aurastar rushed over to where they were standing "What is all this about urgent news?" she asked.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:36 pm

OOC- Totally not going to use the attack system since Poison majorly fails. o3o

IC- Poisonheart lunged, tripping Aurastar, and then pinning Littlelight. "If you survive this attack, tell them-the Clan- it was a badger. OR else, I will finish the job. IF, you survive." he hissed in their ears.

OOC- You can scratch him, if you want. o3o
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Aurastar hissed and slashed at his muzzle, bringing down a stream of blood "Get off of us! What is all this?!" she demanded.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Littlelight lunged on him, ripping his claws into the warrior's flesh. "Who's little now? e-e What's the meaning of this, Poisonheart?"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 am

"And I'm made out of venom!*derpyderp*The meaning? Oh, I just want to become deputy, then leader, and guide this CLan to greatness, make it the strongest Clan in the forest! And no one, and I mean no one, can or WILL stop me!" he yowled at them, raking into their fur, Aurastar with his hind-paws, Littlelight with his front.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy's Frogkip Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 am

Blackstorm sat in the shadows calmly watching. He would do something about this, oh yes he would, but not right now. If he jumped in he'd risk dying, then no one would be able to help Aurastar or Littlelight. When the time came, Blackstorm would reveal Poisonheart's deeds. But now was not the time.
Mossy's Frogkip
Mossy's Frogkip

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 am

Littlelight lunged onto Poisonheart's back, ripping his claws into the cat's fur. "Who would make you deputy after an unjustly attack?"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 am

Aurastar's eyes widened in hearing the words, something she'd talked to Blackstorm about. She cringed and just layed there.

Occ: Derp, do you think Poison could take one of Aura's lives... I wanna get this over with this month ;n;
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am

OOC- Sure. .3.

IC- Poisonheart threw Littlelight off and lunged for Aurastar, clamping his teeth around her neck and shaking, blood flooding his mouth. He relished it's warm, sticky feel in his mouth, and he threw her back abruptly. He then turned to face them both. "Remember, it was a badger." he meowed sinisterly, then plunged into the shadows, heading towards camp.

OOC- I'll make a topic where Poison goes to see Black.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am

Occ: Thanks x3

Ic: Aurastar lay where Poisionheart had thrown her,she coughed and closed her eyes. Everything was still.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Littlelight ran up to Aurastar, fear pulsing in his mind. "Aurastar!"
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Aurastar blinked one eye open "I almost lost a life"

Occ: Almost...we changed it so Dark could take this month's...and then she could poof.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:46 pm

"We need to get you back to camp!" Littlelight ordered, helping Aurastar walk.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"No" she meowed wearily "Go get Blackstorm"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Littlelight looked at her. "No. We need to get you to Blackstorm first. We can't waste time."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Aurastar stood up on wobbly legs "Where did Poisonheart go?"
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

"I believe he went back to camp..." Littlelight hesitated.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 pm

"I don't want him anywhere near me ...or you" she hissed, hobbling off toward camp.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 pm

"Should we... Tell the Clan?" Littlelight mewed.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveh~ x3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 pm

"No" she meowed calmly
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Littlelight looked at her. "But... Why not? We can't let him hurt anyone else."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum