Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard)

3 posters

Go down

Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard) Empty Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard)

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am

Brackenkit crouched in a bush near the medicine cat den, as she knew Cloudkit always went over there. She pateintly waited in the bush.

Last edited by Mossy on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard) Empty Re: Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard)

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 am

Cloudkit walked by, seeing Brackenkit in his spot. "Oh, hello, Brackenkit," he purred.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Location : ... Who put this here? Why was I not informed of this?!

Back to top Go down

Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard) Empty Re: Look at this awsome topic name. (lettle and i only plz and leopard)

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:10 am

"Hiya Cloudy!" Brackenkit meowed happily. "Beat you here~"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am

"That's my spooot," Cloudkit whined.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 am

"Yoouuu alwaaays get to sit heeeeeeere!" she argued helplessy. "Fine." she meowed sadly, padding to the other side of the entrance.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:20 am

"Oh, come on," Cloudkit mewed to her. "You don't have to be so grumpy about it."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 am

Brackenkit sniffled, looking up at him. "You allways sit theeeree." she pouted.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 am

"Because I like to see all the beetles and spiders passing by," Cloudkit mewed happily. "And there's always an occasional butterfly."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 am

Brackenkit fluffed up her fur, looking around."Spiders are scary!" she mewed in a hushed vioce, pressing agianst Cloudkit. "Once of them bit me!"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 am

"It wouldn't have attacked you if you weren't bugging it," Cloudkit meowed back. "If you don't bug it, it won't bug you."
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 am

"I wasn't!" Brackenkit snapped. "I was playing mossball, and it bit me!"
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 am

"You probably stepped on it or sumthin'" Cloudkit suggested, looking at a small beetle passing by.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 am

"Hmph." Brackenkit layed down, watching a dung beetle scurry past and over her paws.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:01 am

"... Wanna go see what Swiftpath is up to?" Cloudkit asked.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

"Sure." Brackenkit padded off to fnd the tom.
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard-Warm Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Swiftpath just came running into camp and had dropped his fresh-kill on the pile, when he noticed the two kits. He bounded over to the two of them. "How's it goin' kits?" He meowed, Swiftpath was very fond of kits, kits and apprentices were around his size, and he didn't feel as intimidated by them.
Leopard-Warm
Leopard-Warm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mossy Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 pm

"Hiya Swiftpath!" Brackenkit squeaked. "I'm fine!" She was half the size of him, even though he was small too. She was a babeh. BABEH. >:U
Mossy
Mossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Llamastar Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 pm

"Hai, Swiftpath," Cloudkit meowed.
Llamastar
Llamastar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum