Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighPine Check

2 posters

Go down

HighPine Check Empty HighPine Check

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Squirrelstar padded through the tree-filled territory of SkyClan, careful to keep her scar well hidden by the light foliage around her. With these feeble minded attempts, she failed and resulted in scratching her shoulder on a low branch from a blueberry bush. She looked at the berries as her scratch barley started to force blood trickling down her orange tabby pelt. She looked up, and, with the left half of her nose, which was the only half she had left, intended to scent ShadowClan. But she couldn't. Hm...ShadowClan haven't been marking their borders, have they? Squirrelstar pondered thoughtfully as she raised her paw up-the one missing a toe-and placed it on the bark of HighPine. Why, there's no reason to avoid such a...needed, process.. Squirrelstar concluded, looking at the dark, shadow laden territory in front of her with her one good eye.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

HighPine Check Empty Re: HighPine Check

Post  Greystar Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Greystar limped out the scar down her eye stood out because of her blue eyes. "I scent, Skyclan" she hissed baring her claws "I am glad Stonestar is dead but I still intend on killing off Skyclan" she hissed as she walked she laid out scent trails for her borders, Greystar had no intention with reasoning Skyclan but she had only come to ally with Skyclan, when prey is so scarce she had to do this for her clan! even if it ment allying with her greatest enemy.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Squirrelstar spotted the gray she cat instantly, but hadn't moved from her spot She sat there, rigid as stone, her gaze now fixated on Graystar. "Graystar." she said, dipping her head to the other leader. Her lithe body portrayed how young she was. "Have you come to ask me of anything?" Squirrelstar asked, her tone friendly, with the barley noticeable hint of hostility.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm

"Actually I have, Squirrlestar and I hate this disicion I have to do but if it means better for the clans I have too" she growled, "I wish to re-unite the clans!" she yowled from a distance her three scars on her shoulder eye and three scars along her thigh, along with one across her leg beginning to be more visible "I dispise Skyclan but it means better for the clans." she meowed standiung tall and her muscles rippiling through her grey tabby fur.

ooc: on c-box
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Squirrelstar looked at her in amusement. "To ally with a despised Clan is brave....I accept, Graystar." She meowed thickly.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 pm

"I shall speak of this at the next gathering" she meowed "I only make this discision for my great grandmother Shadowstar and my other great grandmother (Or grandfather) Silverstar!" she hissed aloud to her heart's content.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 pm

OOC-Grandmother. And Silverstar isn't your GREAT Grandmother. Just your Grandmother.

IC-"Very well." Squirrelstar hissed before disappearing like condensing water as she turned into the trees.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystar Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

"Very well" she meowed before turning around and leaping further into Shadowclan territory.
Greystar
Greystar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum