Warriors Cats of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3 )

2 posters

Go down

Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3  ) Empty Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3 )

Post  Iveh~ x3 Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Ivyfire walked through the territory behind Bluejay trying not to blush.
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3  ) Empty Re: Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3 )

Post  Sarrowbuscus Thu May 31, 2012 6:08 am

OOC- A topic just for us?/shot

IC- Bluejay padded along, scenting the border, RiverClan tickling his nose. He forced himself not to look back, because for whatever reason I'm too lazy to think of, Bluejay felt responsible for Ivyfire. He stopped, and turned to Ivyfire, not even half way down the border. "Ivyfire....I..I love you, and.." he paused, suddenly losing confidence. Images of Ivyfire's screaming, furious voice bluntly rejecting him skidded around his mind, blurring his vision. But he shook his head and took a deep breath. "Ivyfire, will you be my mate?" he finally got out, looking into her eyes, and for a heartbeat he swore to StarClan he saw them blaze and flicker, like true fire. Because, Ivyfire is a true fire, radiant and strong.
Sarrowbuscus
Sarrowbuscus

Back to top Go down

Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3  ) Empty Re: Patroling R.C border (Blue and Ivy~ <3 )

Post  Iveh~ x3 Thu May 31, 2012 11:52 am

Occ:Yeaaa :D

Ic: Ivyfire looked up "Yes, Bluejay. I love you too" she sighed, relieved.

Occ: Sorry for teh shortness, gotta shower :/
Iveh~ x3
Iveh~ x3

http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down